Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Austin3 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:09 am @XARD the GBMA in this experiment filtered a lot of noise.
It should be sustained. This is better.

XARD: In this 30m test I am only interested in the meat part of the move where price crosses the GBMA and heads to the channel line.
This is how I take my day to day trades so for test purposes I have removed MMath, the small Red/Green Dot & the Golden Nugget.
Hopefully you get the idea in the enclosed screenshot.

@ XARD the GBMA setup on the first picture called 30M SETUP on US30 is better than the one in the second picture called Turning Points, with following reasons.
1: The GBMA in 30M SRTUP gave 9 closed buy and sell signals and all worked out profitable.
2: In trading, opening buying or selling positions when the buy or sell signal is closed is better than when the signal is still floating around.
3: Sir, please release for us the 30M SETUP with its GBMA version or you can release the two versions.
4: The CCI arrows in the 30M SETUP is also good.
5: For example on August 2nd, 2021. The GBMA gave a sell closed signal by 14:00 time, and NewYork opened and news was released by 16:30 time. Because of the news release, price pull back 154 points against GBMA sell signal, GBMA maintained its signal and did closed to give a buy signal, But one hour later, ptice reversed and moved in the direction of GBMA sell signal and gave 224 point from where GBMA gave its initial sell signal. This is called noise filter.
6: Based on the August 2nd, example, for GBMA in the Turning Point Picture. the reverse is the case.
7: Finally Sir, I thank you for the good work you are doing in this forum and please release for us the GBMA in the first picture called 30M SETUP, it is a better noise filter and have the best 30M direction biase than the one in Turning Point picture, or you can as well release both so that traders can choose the one the want.
Once again thanks.

Attachments
These users thanked the author Austin3 for the post (total 2):
stond, Mundu19

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

30m Turning Points

Ok, I have been playing around with the settings (you are never going to get it 100%) and I think that this is probably the Goldilocks setting.
I will see how it performs over the next few weeks then post an update for everyone.
Xard777

NB You will notice from the screenshot that I was only in WS30 yet US2000 gave a nice BUY move as well (which would have generated similar results).
I will keep monitoring the three Indices.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
pipalong, Jimmy, Mundu19, stond, juke, Kev21, oneking, XXXX, gamerredd, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world