Re: Taixu Yihao MT4 trading system (Open)

ZZTop wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:39 pm All right, so this is not your complete system, thanks.
I don't think he meant that, I think there's a bit of miscommunication :(

I believe he meant that he has taken a few ideas from other systems and added them to his one! Don't write it off yet, try it out it may give you a few ideas for your own etc. :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
太虚一毫
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:59 pm I don't think he meant that, I think there's a bit of miscommunication :(

I believe he meant that he has taken a few ideas from other systems and added them to his one! Don't write it off yet, try it out it may give you a few ideas for your own etc. :)
Do you understand the rules, if so, can you explain, thanks.
These users thanked the author ZZTop for the post:
太虚一毫

ZZTop wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:04 pm Do you understand the rules, if so, can you explain, thanks.

Today, since the opening of the European market, EURUSD has been volatile and chaotic. Other straight markets have gone very standardized, and of course some have smaller volatility. If EURUSD holds a long position at the arrow, then the sharp drop before and after the opening of London will definitely panic. In fact, don't panic. For foreign exchange transactions, there is no complete down signal, so don't be nervous.

The provided indicators are concentrated, but only the Chinese version of the free order template is provided. Traders should use the familiar (language) order panel, or the auxiliary EA for closing positions and placing orders. If not, you can place orders and close positions manually.
Attachments

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:59 pm I don't think he meant that, I think there's a bit of miscommunication :(

In fact, just look at the indicators and you can understand what I think. The indicators compiled by Mladen/mrtools, the buying and selling points are very clear! :)

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:54 pm Today, since the opening of the European market, EURUSD has been volatile and chaotic.... panic
No panic anywhere in sight.
Price tested a low - moved upward into resistance - retested the low - moved upward to break resistance.
Nothing to it, really - if you were a buyer you could venture to buy at retest (needn't have happened but it did).
Did you need this setup here to get that trade - you wish...
update:
and on it goes - up - next resistance - next rejection - price moves down again to test the low (which will either be broken or price is rejected, yet again)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
太虚一毫

josi wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:11 pm No panic anywhere in sight.
Price tested a low - moved upward into resistance - retested the low - moved upward to break resistance.
Nothing to it, really - if you were a buyer you could venture to buy at retest (needn't have happened but it did).
Did you need this setup here to get that trade - you wish...
OK.

This is the meaning of repeating the first post:

The meaning of an open system is to try to integrate other good indicators and good ideas into the system to make the system better and more perfect. Moreover, after replacing other good indicators, it still does not send out the ridiculous signal of disorder and confusion. An open system does not deny the advantages of other systems, and certainly does not look down upon itself.

Frankly speaking, the current indicators of this trading system cooperate perfectly with each other, of course, it has not reached the level of the Holy Grail. It is a different way of thinking to the forum!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
josi

Now talk about the second disadvantage of this trading system:

In the first post note 4, I wrote "Smoothed-repulse (arrows + alerts) The indicator signal line cannot rise or fall at the 0 line. If you are entangled, please refer to DMI oscillator 1.31 ahtf."

!Smoothed-repulse (arrows + alerts) is my favorite indicator. However, when its signal line is tangled at the 0 line (that is, it cannot rise or fall), it is difficult to use. Therefore, you need to refer to the DMI oscillator 1.31 ahtf indicator.

Now, I decided to delete the! Smoothed-repulse (arrows + alerts) indicator. Replace with Schaff-Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts) indicator.

To match the Schaff-Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts) indicator, you need to replace the KST indicator with the momentum indicator in the main chart. The selected momentum indicator is: Dynamic zones polychromatic momentum bars 1.02 indicator.

Now, this trading system has no shortcomings. I will no longer update. The third version is posted here for destined people.

Special tribute to Master Mladen / mrtools and other teachers! :)

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:55 am Now talk about the second disadvantage of this trading system:

In the first post note 4, I wrote "Smoothed-repulse (arrows + alerts) The indicator signal line cannot rise or fall at the 0 line. If you are entangled, please refer to DMI oscillator 1.31 ahtf."

!Smoothed-repulse (arrows + alerts) is my favorite indicator. However, when its signal line is tangled at the 0 line (that is, it cannot rise or fall), it is difficult to use. Therefore, you need to refer to the DMI oscillator 1.31 ahtf indicator.

Now, I decided to delete the! Smoothed-repulse (arrows + alerts) indicator. Replace with Schaff-Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts) indicator.

To match the Schaff-Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts) indicator, you need to replace the KST indicator with the momentum indicator in the main chart. The selected momentum indicator is: Dynamic zones polychromatic momentum bars 1.02 indicator.

Now, this trading system has no shortcomings. I will no longer update. The third version is posted here for destined people.

Special tribute to Master Mladen / mrtools and other teachers! :)
Hi

Thank you for sharing but can you be more specific about the entry and exit rules here ...I was testing fractal breakouts but it turns out repaint/recalculate nature... so what are we looking at a combination of indicators which looks good ..

it will be really helpful if you post some sample entries so we all can test it out following the rules...

Thanks
These users thanked the author dwenblade for the post:
太虚一毫