Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Yk_empire wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:05 pm Good day House, Can someone help me fix this indicator as it only displays for USTECm and US30m but When I load another chart such as GbpUsd, Gold, all currencies. it doesn't display for them. Please see attachment

MT4_GoodTrade_5_ALL_TF.ex4
Hi man, you should attach your pictures directly to your post. Not sure why there's a PDF of the pictures, doubt people will be keen to click and download a PDF just to see what you're requesting :think:

Post your images directly to your post. If you're not sure on how to, see here: How to attach images to your post.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:19 pm Hi man, you should attach your pictures directly to your post. Not sure why there's a PDF of the pictures, doubt people will be keen to click and download a PDF just to see what you're requesting :think:

Post your images directly to your post. If you're not sure on how to, see here: How to attach images to your post.
Alright bro. thanks. I honestly didn't know how to do that

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:19 pm Hi man, you should attach your pictures directly to your post. Not sure why there's a PDF of the pictures, doubt people will be keen to click and download a PDF just to see what you're requesting :think:

Bro, I tried but it didn't work as the pictures are screenshots directly from my mt4 platform

DownloadRe: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Yk_empire wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:05 pm Good day House, Can someone help me fix this indicator as it only displays for USTECm and US30m but When I load another chart such as GbpUsd, Gold, all currencies. it doesn't display for them. Please see attachment

MT4_GoodTrade_5_ALL_TF.ex4
:eh:
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post:
Jedidiah