Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

A simple technique to filter golden nuggets. It is well known but i will reinforce. I have not invented anything :)

1) If today's Daily open is above yesterday's daily open and you get a golden nugget buy...go for it.
Just make sure about ADR i.e. room for pips in order to target. Also glance your eyes on MMATH. It gives an
indication of overbought and oversold. Xard's new CCI complement's this endeavour and could act as further filter.
2) If today's Daily open is below yesterday's daily open and you get a golden nugget sell...go for it.

I have got a slightly enhanced filter. But before i can explain that please read the book : The logical trader and The secrets of a pivot boss.
Pivots is the only additional indicator i use.
Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 2):
flandria, happy_trader

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:18 pm Testing 30m setup for easy directional bias trading.
Xard777
@XARD the GBMA in this experiment filtered a lot of noise.
It should be sustained. This is better.

XARD: In this 30m test I am only interested in the meat part of the move where price crosses the GBMA and heads to the channel line.
This is how I take my day to day trades so for test purposes I have removed MMath, the small Red/Green Dot & the Golden Nugget.
Hopefully you get the idea in the enclosed screenshot.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Austin3 for the post (total 3):
maroka, Mundu19, gamerredd

sudhindragk wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:51 am A simple technique to filter golden nuggets. It is well known but i will reinforce. I have not invented anything :)

1) If today's Daily open is above yesterday's daily open and you get a golden nugget buy...go for it.
Just make sure about ADR i.e. room for pips in order to target. Also glance your eyes on MMATH. It gives an
indication of overbought and oversold. Xard's new CCI complement's this endeavour and could act as further filter.
2) If today's Daily open is below yesterday's daily open and you get a golden nugget sell...go for it.

I have got a slightly enhanced filter. But before i can explain that please read the book : The logical trader and The secrets of a pivot boss.
Pivots is the only additional indicator i use.
Regards
SK
The logical trader and The secrets of a pivot boss.
My two favorite books haha. Mark Fisher is a legend. From the Pivot Boss I like to use the CPR to gauge possible breakouts. If you read only those 2 books and apply it, the odds of making money are in your favor.

xard777 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:18 am Update

OK, here is XARDWORLD rev009 for everyone's perusal.

It includes a simple expert for BUY/SELL and CLOSE of trades.
The Expert wont work with MTF indys (such as DASH) so don't use them (it's an MT4 quirk).
You can set the TradedLots calculation from within the Expert input menu.
It is defaulted as 5'000 so you should be able to take trades without breaking the bank.
If too high, set TradedLots to 2'500, if too low, set TradedLots to 7'500.

MMATH settings are in sync from H4 all the way down to M5
The Trend Line is set off H1 so it is in sync all the way down to M5.
If you are trading on a M15 TF then you are already trading off the H1 Trend line.
In this version M1 TF is NOT catered for (due to lag time on crappy computers) or maybe you wish to remote trade your PC using your phones web browser and Guacamole on Windows or Linux.

A couple of things that you want to watch for...
1) The change of the Trend line (the background will change as well).
2) Price coming off the Daily open line - watch the right panel colors.
3) The Bias off the Pink Perdot (the Orange ZZ line matches this).
And lastly, keep a watchful eye on possible Golden Nugget moves (i.e. Red Dot Below the Open line & Green Dot Above the open line).

Added feature:- The panel on the right changes color...
Above the Open line and greater +10% ADR RoyalBlue color
Above the Open line and less +10% ADR DarkGreen color,
Below the Open line and less -10% ADR Violet color,
Below the Open line and greater -10% ADR Crimson color.

Like previous setups trying to keep it simple.
Enjoy!
Xard777

NB If you only display one chart on your screen, remove BORDERS indicator from the list and save your template.
I also added some extra indicators for you to try out that are not included with the template file.
They are CCI TREND rev007 and HLC Trend(alerts) rev001

Carlsberg don't do charts...
hey sir I still have the same problem with MMATH not the same in 5/15 min and 30min/1/4 HR
XARD: Will correct on next update.
Attachments