LoveRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LorenzoNexus wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:51 am
Hi everyone,

So today I created a Google sheet for myself with all the rules and setups that I use with the XARD FINAL UPDATE system.
I thought about sharing it with the people that follow this thread so I will leave the link below for all the people that are interested into reading it.

I will also leave below the winrar with the indicators I use.

Google sheets link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... xf/pubhtml
Thank you for sharing your hard work Lorenzo. Do you mind me asking roughly what would be your average win ratio and risk to reward?
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

JUSTIN ZHAO wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:24 am
I need help, can anyone tell me how to change the settings?
XARD: Try this version of Panel...
still the same,Tried the MQ4 version, everything is ok, but the background color is chaotic.
XARD: in XARDFX indy goto input menu and at MMath settings change showOBOSbgd from true to false

this too was hit and sunk until tomorrow

XARD: Not to worry, everyone gets hit. Over time I have realised that as a Rule of Thumb you want to WAIT!!! until Price has crossed the Trend line with ALL your trades. At first you might be thinking Oh! I am giving away potential profit but by WAITING!!! until Price has resumed/crossed the Trend line you are reducing potential losses and giving yourself additional confirmation that the trade you want to take is now good to go.
perfect.PNG

Dear all,

Thanks to Xard for creating this system. Also would like to thank Fourxxxx for coding golden nugget indicator.
I decided to journal only golden nugget trades on currency pairs only on 15m TF.
For now i am not including gold and indices.Here is a quick summary of trades.
I have mentioned the maximum possible pip gains. Close was on candle color changed from red/blue to black.
For some pairs we will have to try second attempt. I am trying to come up with exit rules too.
In due course of time i will explain the difference between Type A+ and Type A. Any questions feel free to ask.

Regards
SK
GoldenNuggets.JPG

sudhindragk wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:36 am
Dear all,

Thanks to Xard for creating this system. Also would like to thank Fourxxxx for coding golden nugget indicator.
I decided to journal only golden nugget trades on currency pairs only on 15m TF.
For now i am not including gold and indices.Here is a quick summary of trades.
I have mentioned the maximum possible pip gains. Close was on candle color changed from red/blue to black.
For some pairs we will have to try second attempt. I am trying to come up with exit rules too.
In due course of time i will explain the difference between Type A+ and Type A. Any questions feel free to ask.

Regards
SK
Do you have all the charts open simultaneously ?

1. Similar Topics

1. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 3754 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. 2 Replies
    3. 5 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], ApOp, CommonCrawl [Bot], DTRCT, iztok, Jackson Doh, john001302, MrYellow, p1ps_surfer, peter john, Rabi, satyafx, SEMrush [Bot], Telegram [Bot], tn2507, twix, xard777, yoki, 太虚一毫 and 42 guests