Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

this too was hit and sunk until tomorrow

XARD: Not to worry, everyone gets hit. Over time I have realised that as a Rule of Thumb you want to WAIT!!! until Price has crossed the Trend line with ALL your trades. At first you might be thinking Oh! I am giving away potential profit but by WAITING!!! until Price has resumed/crossed the Trend line you are reducing potential losses and giving yourself additional confirmation that the trade you want to take is now good to go.
Attachments
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post:
Musashi

Dear all,

Thanks to Xard for creating this system. Also would like to thank Fourxxxx for coding golden nugget indicator.
I decided to journal only golden nugget trades on currency pairs only on 15m TF.
For now i am not including gold and indices.Here is a quick summary of trades.
I have mentioned the maximum possible pip gains. Close was on candle color changed from red/blue to black.
For some pairs we will have to try second attempt. I am trying to come up with exit rules too.
In due course of time i will explain the difference between Type A+ and Type A. Any questions feel free to ask.

Regards
SK
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 6):
flandria, lucmat, Musashi, XXXX, xard777, LJC

sudhindragk wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:36 am Dear all,

Thanks to Xard for creating this system. Also would like to thank Fourxxxx for coding golden nugget indicator.
I decided to journal only golden nugget trades on currency pairs only on 15m TF.
For now i am not including gold and indices.Here is a quick summary of trades.
I have mentioned the maximum possible pip gains. Close was on candle color changed from red/blue to black.
For some pairs we will have to try second attempt. I am trying to come up with exit rules too.
In due course of time i will explain the difference between Type A+ and Type A. Any questions feel free to ask.

Regards
SK
Do you have all the charts open simultaneously ?

flandria wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:56 am Ok Thanks , I have to see if my system can handle this , I never had more then 4 charts open .
If you want to get the Golden Nugget alerts you could just have the Golden Nugget and nothing else running on each chart to reduce CPU load. Golden Nugget calls the indicators to check in the background and they do not need to be on the chart. As long as Daily open and the required Semafor indicator are in the indicators folder the alerts will be sent. Then when you get an alert have a chart with your normal template applied to make your trades.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
DTRCT, LJC, flandria
nil desperandum