Re: Trading Pullbacks System

gy hope you did well. at the top perhaps stop out,possible, this trendline (marked with a cross) was very steep, it could be a sign for a impulse down...hindsight talk but anyway...awesame shorts (and before nice long). No repaint, no MTF right. Every TF has a cycle, be careful do not mess with MTF on charts when 10 indicators align with HTF you will be very late on your entry.
Attachments

Meyney wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:34 pm Psssst Sal, tell me about these secret BARs........
must be one pattern in this snap..
its combinationof 2 bars and conculed as single new pin /hammer/inverted hammer bar .
its not my contribution.. already existing. but not sure . i am testing today and get good results in BO.. :)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:12 pm must be one pattern in this snap..
its combinationof 2 bars and conculed as single new pin /hammer/inverted hammer bar .
its not my contribution.. already existing. but not sure . i am testing today and get good results in BO.. :)
This will certainly help to select the better / best entries=be selective as said in post 1. But, on the other hand, too much criteria to enter a trade will cause confusion and in the end you will hesitate and miss the trade in the end. Just forget you will be right 100%. What I like to see is momentum when the trendline is broken.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
sal