Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jimmy wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:06 am Agreeing with Moey.

A little effort in your request post would mean a lot to us as it's showing you're willing to give to our community as well 🤝

Although Mrtools provides coding, low-quality posts ie. no information etc. is something we're really trying to avoid now to increase the quality of our site.

Please help us improve and make our site better 🙂

If you want to improve the site change the name to www.donttradeforex-station.com :Rofl:
will save alot of people heart ache

society wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:18 am If you want to improve the site change the name to www.donttradeforex-station.com :Rofl:
will save alot of people heart ache
take your business elsewhere
this is not a joke , this is very offensive behavior
contributions to this community is no joke
if you couldn’t profit from forex that’s you’re problem.
why are you even here 🤷‍♂️
These users thanked the author mosape for the post:
Jedidiah

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Maybe someone can give me some ideas for the following: I modified this 'shved_supply_and_demand_MOD05.mq4' so at least I know where the current extreme S/D zones are and whether or not the price is within a zone. This indie takes a 1000 historical bars as current limit (setting). If one was only interested in Proven and Turncoat zones (No untested or weak zones) and define for Proven and Turncoat zones a number of buffers for both S & R zones, now rather than just showing the current picture with objects using 1000 bars of historical data, go back e.g. 500 bars and for that bar use 1000 bars of historical data (so effectively going back 1500 bars) and determine the S & R zones for that bar and store it in the buffers and show it as a single histogram bar on the chart. Color coding should mark the difference between S & R as well as between Proven and Turncoat. Once Bar 500 has been done, it does the same for bar 499 and so on. The main issue I worry about is that in stead of the code needing to run through 1000 bars it will need to run through the code 1000*500=500,000 times and knowing how MT4 likes to freeze-up, I wonder if there might be some neat approach I have not yet thought of to realize this, since it feels like it would be a really nice indicator to have that shows the S&R levels over time rather than a snapshot in time. Anybody any suggestions on how I might approach this best (assuming I have explained myself sufficiently)?

nwesterhuijs wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:54 pm Maybe someone can give me some ideas for the following: I modified this 'shved_supply_and_demand_MOD05.mq4' so at least I know where the current extreme S/D zones are and whether or not the price is within a zone. This indie takes a 1000 historical bars as current limit (setting). If one was only interested in Proven and Turncoat zones (No untested or weak zones) and define for Proven and Turncoat zones a number of buffers for both S & R zones, now rather than just showing the current picture with objects using 1000 bars of historical data, go back e.g. 500 bars and for that bar use 1000 bars of historical data (so effectively going back 1500 bars) and determine the S & R zones for that bar and store it in the buffers and show it as a single histogram bar on the chart. Color coding should mark the difference between S & R as well as between Proven and Turncoat. Once Bar 500 has been done, it does the same for bar 499 and so on. The main issue I worry about is that in stead of the code needing to run through 1000 bars it will need to run through the code 1000*500=500,000 times and knowing how MT4 likes to freeze-up, I wonder if there might be some neat approach I have not yet thought of to realize this, since it feels like it would be a really nice indicator to have that shows the S&R levels over time rather than a snapshot in time. Anybody any suggestions on how I might approach this best (assuming I have explained myself sufficiently)?

shved_supply_and_demand_MOD05.mq4

Thanks bro to share latest indicator..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi