Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LorenzoNexus wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:51 am Hi everyone,

So today I created a Google sheet for myself with all the rules and setups that I use with the XARD FINAL UPDATE system.
I thought about sharing it with the people that follow this thread so I will leave the link below for all the people that are interested into reading it.

I will also leave below the winrar with the indicators I use.

Google sheets link:
Lorenzo, do you also use a special template for these indis ?

xard777 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:27 am OK, I am going to stop for the day (before I end up being greedy).
Xard777
Hey XARD777 do u have a separate indicator for the Murrey Math? i like how in the XU v7- XARDFX HL rev009 the MMath lines up with the 4hr time frame. I normally take my entries from the 15min chart and use a bit of the MMath in my entry decision

XARD: Try this one...

xard777 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:38 pm Hi FourXXXX, Feedback... Unfortunately, I did not get a Yellow Golden Nugget arrow on this Up move.
I just realized that you probably only use the small Red/Green Dot. Possibilities of a whole new world opening up with your next revision ;)
Xard777

NB This is me not being greedy (little bit of meat off the bone).
WAIT!!! I did get an arrow (two bars later - see viewtopic.php?p=1295440613#p1295440613).
Thanks for the feedback, I have been getting some delays also. The indicator is using Buffers 18 and 19 of the Semafor indicator which does include the Dots with white border. It works without delay if the indicator checks on every tick but that just results in lots of alerts current version use this code to run only one-time when a new bar is formed.

Code: Select all

if(rates_total==prev_calculated)
      return(rates_total);
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
xard777, Musashi, stond
nil desperandum

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LorenzoNexus wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:51 am Hi everyone,

So today I created a Google sheet for myself with all the rules and setups that I use with the XARD FINAL UPDATE system.
I thought about sharing it with the people that follow this thread so I will leave the link below for all the people that are interested into reading it.

I will also leave below the winrar with the indicators I use.

Google sheets link:
Thank you for sharing your hard work Lorenzo. Do you mind me asking roughly what would be your average win ratio and risk to reward?
nil desperandum