Re: One More Average (OMA) Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:46 am Hi.
This isnt averages version, but OMA. And add filter to it. I don't know how useful it will be, If it's not too lag.
Really neat indicator you made here kvak! But it might be too complicated with the OMA period and speed option on top of the DUI period and step filter. I would need to play around with it alot more.

So if you or mrtools could make the average version with step filter, it would be much appreciated! It might be easier to tweak and get good results with that version.

But I will definitely look at this indicator more, and let ya'll know what I think. Thank you again kvak! You're amazing!
Attachments
These users thanked the author whiplashtm for the post:
kvak

whiplashtm wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:02 am Really neat indicator you made here kvak! But it might be too complicated with the OMA period and speed option on top of the DUI period and step filter. I would need to play around with it alot more.

So if you or mrtools could make the average version with step filter, it would be much appreciated! It might be easier to tweak and get good results with that version.

But I will definitely look at this indicator more, and let ya'll know what I think. Thank you again kvak! You're amazing!
But maybe a VIDYA version could do the trick aswell (same way as you made the OMA ver.). Basically what I want is some kind of filtering, which adxvma naturally does by default, but I also want a way to tweak the filtering portion of the indicator.

whiplashtm wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:02 am Really neat indicator you made here kvak! But it might be too complicated with the OMA period and speed option on top of the DUI period and step filter. I would need to play around with it alot more.

Haven't been able to make the step version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
whiplashtm

whiplashtm wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:59 am But maybe a VIDYA version could do the trick aswell (same way as you made the OMA ver.). Basically what I want is some kind of filtering, which adxvma naturally does by default, but I also want a way to tweak the filtering portion of the indicator.
Try it with VIDYA.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
josi, Jimmy, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Milad8732, whiplashtm, Rabi, thomdel, KAESER444, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah