Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

horizon202 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:11 pm
Hello FourXXXX,

Golden nugget alert notify a possible buy but can't see the green dot over the open line, any chance this is a false alert or should I wait for further signal confirmation?
Yes there are few issues with it that I am working on, it behaved nicely on my simulator but not on the live market, please delete the indicator and I will post an update in the next few days.

FourXXXX wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:55 pm
Yes there are few issues with it that I am working on, it behaved nicely on my simulator but not on the live market, please delete the indicator and I will post an update in the next few days.
Dear @FourXXXX

The indicator works, i use v004, so far i have below alerts, I have applied the indicator to all 28pair aiming to get as many as possible alerts so that i can make evalutaion.

So far its signal are good.
2021-08-02_10-21-44.jpg

I took FJ and in profit now.
2021-08-02_10-24-30.jpg
Thank you.

The Golden Nugget detector is working much better now, been going off on many Symbols in the last hour.

There are 2 versions depending on which Semafor version is being used. Golden Nugget 004 is for Xard's latest rev009 with v7-SEMAFOR rev004.ex4. The 003 version works with the 005 template using XU v7-SEMAFOR rev003.ex4

I don't seem to be able to delete the previously posted versions, would one of the moderators be able to take care of it please in post viewtopic.php?p=1295440456#p1295440456
XARD: All done :)
Golden Nugget rev003.ex4
(9.78 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
Golden Nugget rev004.ex4
(9.89 KiB) Downloaded 489 times
GN.png

Hi FourXXXX, Your latest Golden Nugget rev004 seems to be displaying quite nicely on the charts.
Thanks
Xard777
Latest Golden Nugget version.png
XARD's Almanac: Use Orange ZigZag/PerDot on 15m TF as Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

Hi,

For you all Xard's traders !
Check out my topic, and my website. I got a broker that I belive has the lowest spread & no commission on indices.
For example 0.30 to 0.39 max on sp500, compare to 0.40+ at others that i know...

Hope you'll enjoy!
viewtopic.php?f=579491&t=8474426

Sincerely,
Sergei
Sincerely,
Sergei

HowToFxMarkets
- Forex signals, education, mentorship, trading rooms.
- Low cost and high leverage, regulated broker. With a lot of FREE additional services.
- And a Guide-o-FX is a list of FREE useful forex resources

https://howtofxmarkets.web.app/

Hi FourXXXX, Feedback... Unfortunately, I did not get a Yellow Golden Nugget arrow on this Up move.
I just realized that you probably only use the small Red/Green Dot. Possibilities of a whole new world opening up with your next revision ;)
Xard777

NB This is me not being greedy (little bit of meat off the bone).
WAIT!!! I did get an arrow (two bars later - see viewtopic.php?p=1295440613#p1295440613).
Golden Nugget no arrow.png
XARD's Almanac: Use Orange ZigZag/PerDot on 15m TF as Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

xard777 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:38 pm
Hi FourXXXX, Feedback... Unfortunately, I did not get a Yellow Golden Nugget arrow on this Up move.
I just realized that you probably only use the small Red/Green Dot. Possibilities of a whole new world opening up with your next revision ;)
Xard777

NB This is me not being greedy (little bit of meat off the bone).
I dont see ea trading,

OK, I am going to stop for the day (before I end up being greedy).
Xard777
Not being greedy.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 329 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4658 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1104 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], fox70, HarAzhar, jng640, juantrader, Kenrobert1, KIMKE.KUBI, LJC, Monoaldo, RomanUkraine, TECHHDATE07, Telegram [Bot] and 28 guests