NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: One More Average (OMA) Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:46 am
Hi.
This isnt averages version, but OMA. And add filter to it. I don't know how useful it will be, If it's not too lag.
Really neat indicator you made here kvak! But it might be too complicated with the OMA period and speed option on top of the DUI period and step filter. I would need to play around with it alot more.

So if you or mrtools could make the average version with step filter, it would be much appreciated! It might be easier to tweak and get good results with that version.

But I will definitely look at this indicator more, and let ya'll know what I think. Thank you again kvak! You're amazing!
Skjermbilde 2021-08-01 234013.png

whiplashtm wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:02 am
Really neat indicator you made here kvak! But it might be too complicated with the OMA period and speed option on top of the DUI period and step filter. I would need to play around with it alot more.

So if you or mrtools could make the average version with step filter, it would be much appreciated! It might be easier to tweak and get good results with that version.

But I will definitely look at this indicator more, and let ya'll know what I think. Thank you again kvak! You're amazing!
But maybe a VIDYA version could do the trick aswell (same way as you made the OMA ver.). Basically what I want is some kind of filtering, which adxvma naturally does by default, but I also want a way to tweak the filtering portion of the indicator.

whiplashtm wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:02 am

Haven't been able to make the step version.

whiplashtm wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:15 am
Been playing around with the dual ulcer index indicator lately, and I've noticed that it do particularly well with some kind of filtering averages like the adxvma.
It might be benefical to add some sort of step filter to the indicator? Would much appreciate it if this could be done =)
Is there an MTF version of the one with bands?

1. Similar Topics

1. Moving Average Breakout EA for MT5

0 Replies 342 Views

by forexeas, Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:24 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. How can get average profit value for buy and sell orders

3 Replies 1074 Views

by kyawswarlin, Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:45 pm in Coding Help

3 Replies
    3. How to calculate average price for open orders

0 Replies 495 Views

by jack19, Mon May 31, 2021 8:15 am in cTrader Forum

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Dnsxx, forrest85, joecateme, Kudzu Trader, Narco, phnthnhnm, Tbot [Bot], vignes011, WhatsApp [Bot], 太虚一毫 and 47 guests