NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

Hello guys,

I wanted to share an indicator that I made from the Supertrend a while ago. It is called the Supertrend averages explosion - SAE for short. Free source file for anyone who is interested to make any modification.

---What is this indicator---:
Where Red Line is the total distance traveled in points since the first direction change of the Supertrend.
White Line, which is the filter line, is the user defined % of the last trend maximum distance traveled in points.
Histogram simply display the current trend of the Supertrend, whether long or short.

---How to use---
Histogram:
Red Line > White Line and given Green Histogram, enter Buy Position.
Red Line > White Line and given Red Histogram, enter Short Position.
Don't enter a position when Red Line is below the White Line.

---File this indicator need---
SuperTrend Averages Explosion(SAE).ex4 - Attached, This is the main indicator(You use this one)
supertrend averages + alerts 2_1.ex4 - Attached, This is the file that main indicator needs to call to make calculation, it needs to be placed under the main indicator folder for iCustom Call.
SAE.JPG
supertrend averages + alerts 2_1.ex4
(113.39 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
SuperTrend Averages Explosion(SAE).mq4
(14.46 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
Jas Wu

alf0878502 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:42 pm
Hello guys,
I wanted to share an indicator that I made from the Supertrend a while ago. It is called the Supertrend averages explosion - SAE for short. Free source file for anyone who is interested to make any modification.

Where Red Line is the total distance traveled in points since the first direction change of the Supertrend.
White Line, which is the filter line, is the user defined % of the last trend maximum distance traveled in points.
Hello Jas Wu,
it really seems like an interesting explosion.
Definitely have it on my chart and will be monitoring and testing it for the next few days.
Thank you for sharing.
Be patient and wait for your chance

alf0878502 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:42 pm
Hello guys,

Histogram simply display the current trend of the Supertrend, whether long or short.

---How to use---
Histogram:
Red Line > White Line and given Green Histogram, enter Buy Position.
Red Line > White Line and given Red Histogram, enter Short Position.
Don't enter a position when Red Line is below the White Line.

---File this indicator need---
SuperTrend Averages Explosion(SAE).ex4 - Attached, This is the main indicator(You use this one)
supertrend averages + alerts 2_1.ex4 - Attached, This is the file that main indicator needs to call to make calculation, it needs to be placed under the main indicator folder for iCustom Call.
;)
Good luck to all.
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_19.png
vvFish_SuperTrend_Jas Wu_m1.rar
(278.76 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:52 pm
;)
Good luck to all.
hi fish, can you help the explosion indicator window blank and has alert can't download xml file from brilliant indicator
fish.png
profit regards
erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

erynade wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:42 pm
hi fish, can you help the explosion indicator window blank and has alert can't download xml file from brilliant indicator
fish.png
profit regards
erynade
:think:
Here's the complete set,
but this particular indicator (Brilliant News Manager.ex4) has not been working for about two years now.
:cry:
Brilliant-Charts.rar
(7.35 MiB) Downloaded 159 times
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

1. Similar Topics

1. Confirmation Indicators

11 Replies 3120 Views

by Johnson Kuria., Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am in MT5 Indicators

11 Replies
    2. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 1249 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    3. SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

101 Replies 8986 Views

by vuongnet, Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:23 pm in MT4 Indicators

101 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], forrest85, joecateme, Kudzu Trader, Narco, nimda, phnthnhnm, Tbot [Bot], WhatsApp [Bot], 太虚一毫 and 43 guests