Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello guys,

I want to modify just a little that wonderful indicator.

You know it works like fractals, so the arrow is deleted after 3 candles if the price can't break high or low.

What i want is to keep all the arrows, even those who are deleted (and if possible to paint these ones with a different color).

Thanks !

naluvs01 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:19 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

First, thank you for everything you have done! My setup is working out nicely because of you. I have one request...you added alerts to this great indicator and it works flawless. I would like to know can divergence be added (with alerts). It seems to find divergences when other oscillators don't. I hope this can be done.

As always, thank you again for you time and consideration!!!!!
Hi Mr. Tools,
I am just following up to see if divergences with alerts could be added. If not, thanks for your time and consideration!!!!!

LittleCaro wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:58 pm Hello guys,

I want to modify just a little that wonderful indicator.

You know it works like fractals, so the arrow is deleted after 3 candles if the price can't break high or low.

What i want is to keep all the arrows, even those who are deleted (and if possible to paint these ones with a different color).

Thanks !
Far as I remember made a fractal channel breakout, (which is basically the same) , that has breakout arrows.

Hello Guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to convert or make the VuManChu ( creator VuManChu) indicator from Tradingview. The source code is freely available and I post a picture of the indicator plus the source code in a word dokument.
Is it possible to write this on into a mq4 file?
The base of this indicator is the wave trend indicator inclusive the MFI plus divergences.
Please check out this indi and see if it would be possible to create it.

Thank you.
D.