Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:15 am
Is every system more profitable than the last one? Asking for a friend
Hey,

I would say that it perform based on different things. Mostly things that involve your trading style. Your preferences. Your needs.
For example I mixed 2 Xard systems and now I'm used to trade that way, and makes it good for me.
I would say, try a couple of different xard systems and then decide by yourself.

(personal experience)

Guys I need an EA to test with fallowing conditions:
1-Hours filter
2-TP and SL
3-Most work with custom indicator ( 2 buffers 0 up 1 dn)
4-Most close operation at certain numbers of candles if price dont reach the stablish profit level.

Who can help?. Tanks.

LorenzoNexus wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:31 am
Hey,

I would say that it perform based on different things. Mostly things that involve your trading style. Your preferences. Your needs.
For example I mixed 2 Xard systems and now I'm used to trade that way, and makes it good for me.
I would say, try a couple of different xard systems and then decide by yourself.

(personal experience)
Thanks mate. Did you make any money? I think that's the real answer our panel wants to know. And which version did you use?

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:59 am
Thanks mate. Did you make any money? I think that's the real answer our panel wants to know. And which version did you use?
I'm doing okay on my demo account. Its been some time since I started. Probably 4 months. I would like to try enter a propfirm at the end of the year.
The system itself is really easy to understand. But you need to understand market cycles, ACTUAL breakouts of the price, how to profit in sideways markets on lower TFs, when to enter trades and when not on a daily basis. You can obviously decide to trade only in certain market conditions and that might make things easier. but waiting for the right signal takes a lot of time. Consistency is the number one thing to have in trading tbh. Same thing for psychology.
If you are willing to put mouths into this system and hard work, I'm pretty sure you'll get something pretty good out of it. It's obviously all on you.

I use the XARD FINAL system + ADX + Stoch Colored + Semafor from a different version that I dont remember right now.

This is not the holy grail, but if you get good enough it could become for you. As for xard that is.

GOLDEN NUGGET ALERT!

I have written this indicator to detect possible Golden Nuggets. It will give an alert on screen, email and notifications when a red dot occurs below the open line or a green dot above the open line as well as a big yellow arrow when the bar closes. You still need to wait for price to cross the EMA and the bars to change colour so don't just jump in when you see the yellow arrow.

I have not tested on a live market yet but it works well on a simulator. The indicator is setup to not do anything until a new bar occurs to stop repeated alerts for the same nugget, because of this it will not show anything until the market starts trading and a new bar is drawn.

There are 2 versions depending on which Semafor version is being used. Golden Nugget 004 is for Xard's latest rev009 with v7-SEMAFOR rev004.ex4. The 003 version works with the 005 template using XU v7-SEMAFOR rev003.ex4

XARD: latest version here... viewtopic.php?p=1295440601#p1295440601
GN.png
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:59 am
the real answer for your "panel": these are discretionary systems:
That means it depends on who does the trading:
If you can trade, you can make money.
If you cannot trade, you will lose money (probably a lot).

josi wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:28 pm
the real answer for your "panel": these are discretionary systems:
That means it depends on who does the trading:
If you can trade, you can make money.
If you cannot trade, you will lose money (probably a lot).
That's absolutely true Josi , ......but don't forget the flexibility of a Large account holder ,
multiple lot entries , small moves , in and out , big profits , they don't freak out by a pullback .
Not like a trader with a small account that's eager to see a bigger run to make a little bit of money .
Followed many traders over the years , almost nobody can do what they do , only difference is Big accounts .

XARD, great as always ! The only thing which is not clear to me are the settings of the EA TRADEFX. Can you give some more details how to setup e.g. a 10000 USD account properly with a stop at 1% of the account and maybe a profit target of 1,5%. Example settings for all these lines in the EA like MinLots, MaxLots.... up to Move Y would be highly appreciated. Only to be sure to understand this correctly. Or maybe anybody who is aware of these settings ?

XARD: Lotsize = Fund/TradedLots (5'000 default) or Fund/Lotsize = TradedLots

1. Similar Topics

1. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 3754 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. 2 Replies
    3. 5 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], ApOp, CommonCrawl [Bot], FiveS, iztok, Jackson Doh, john001302, ModaFx, MrYellow, Mustafa, Rabi, RplusT, satyafx, Telegram [Bot], tn2507, twix, viklam, xard777, yoki, 太虚一毫 and 42 guests