Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Update

OK, here is XARDWORLD rev009 for everyone's perusal.

It includes a simple expert for BUY/SELL and CLOSE of trades.
The Expert wont work with MTF indys (such as DASH) so don't use them (it's an MT4 quirk).
You can set the TradedLots calculation from within the Expert input menu.
It is defaulted as 5'000 so you should be able to take trades without breaking the bank.
If too high, set TradedLots to 2'500, if too low, set TradedLots to 7'500.

MMATH settings are in sync from H4 all the way down to M5
The Trend Line is set off H1 so it is in sync all the way down to M5.
If you are trading on a M15 TF then you are already trading off the H1 Trend line.
In this version M1 TF is NOT catered for (due to lag time on crappy computers) or maybe you wish to remote trade your PC using your phones web browser and Guacamole on Windows or Linux.

A couple of things that you want to watch for...
1) The change of the Trend line (the background will change as well).
2) Price coming off the Daily open line - watch the right panel colors.
3) The Bias off the Pink Perdot (the Orange ZZ line matches this).
And lastly, keep a watchful eye on possible Golden Nugget moves (i.e. Red Dot Below the Open line & Green Dot Above the open line).

Added feature:- The panel on the right changes color...
Above the Open line and greater +10% ADR RoyalBlue color
Above the Open line and less +10% ADR DarkGreen color,
Below the Open line and less -10% ADR Violet color,
Below the Open line and greater -10% ADR Crimson color.

Like previous setups trying to keep it simple.
Enjoy!
Xard777

NB If you only display one chart on your screen, remove BORDERS indicator from the list and save your template.
I also added some extra indicators for you to try out that are not included with the template file.
They are CCI TREND rev007 and HLC Trend(alerts) rev001

Carlsberg don't do charts...
XARDWORLD rev009.zip
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 1454 times
XARDWORLD rev009.png
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:15 am
Is every system more profitable than the last one? Asking for a friend
Hey,

I would say that it perform based on different things. Mostly things that involve your trading style. Your preferences. Your needs.
For example I mixed 2 Xard systems and now I'm used to trade that way, and makes it good for me.
I would say, try a couple of different xard systems and then decide by yourself.

(personal experience)

Guys I need an EA to test with fallowing conditions:
1-Hours filter
2-TP and SL
3-Most work with custom indicator ( 2 buffers 0 up 1 dn)
4-Most close operation at certain numbers of candles if price dont reach the stablish profit level.

Who can help?. Tanks.

LorenzoNexus wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:31 am
Hey,

I would say that it perform based on different things. Mostly things that involve your trading style. Your preferences. Your needs.
For example I mixed 2 Xard systems and now I'm used to trade that way, and makes it good for me.
I would say, try a couple of different xard systems and then decide by yourself.

(personal experience)
Thanks mate. Did you make any money? I think that's the real answer our panel wants to know. And which version did you use?

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:59 am
Thanks mate. Did you make any money? I think that's the real answer our panel wants to know. And which version did you use?
I'm doing okay on my demo account. Its been some time since I started. Probably 4 months. I would like to try enter a propfirm at the end of the year.
The system itself is really easy to understand. But you need to understand market cycles, ACTUAL breakouts of the price, how to profit in sideways markets on lower TFs, when to enter trades and when not on a daily basis. You can obviously decide to trade only in certain market conditions and that might make things easier. but waiting for the right signal takes a lot of time. Consistency is the number one thing to have in trading tbh. Same thing for psychology.
If you are willing to put mouths into this system and hard work, I'm pretty sure you'll get something pretty good out of it. It's obviously all on you.

I use the XARD FINAL system + ADX + Stoch Colored + Semafor from a different version that I dont remember right now.

This is not the holy grail, but if you get good enough it could become for you. As for xard that is.

GOLDEN NUGGET ALERT!

I have written this indicator to detect possible Golden Nuggets. It will give an alert on screen, email and notifications when a red dot occurs below the open line or a green dot above the open line as well as a big yellow arrow when the bar closes. You still need to wait for price to cross the EMA and the bars to change colour so don't just jump in when you see the yellow arrow.

I have not tested on a live market yet but it works well on a simulator. The indicator is setup to not do anything until a new bar occurs to stop repeated alerts for the same nugget, because of this it will not show anything until the market starts trading and a new bar is drawn.

There are 2 versions depending on which Semafor version is being used. Golden Nugget 004 is for Xard's latest rev009 with v7-SEMAFOR rev004.ex4. The 003 version works with the 005 template using XU v7-SEMAFOR rev003.ex4

XARD: latest version here... viewtopic.php?p=1295440601#p1295440601
GN.png
You can have excuses or you can have results, but you can't have both!

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 8414 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1893 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. A simple system for scalping operations

10 Replies 4892 Views

by wolfzeacker, Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:59 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], jackishere, Majestic-12 [Bot], Negas, thomdel and 38 guests