Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:01 pm The "Report under the Gallows" by the Czech writer Julius Voček is very famous in China. It has always been a middle school text. :)
Hi.
This is very interesting ....In my country we say "the world is very small" :) . It never occurred to me that something like this is read in China ... in our country it is also compulsory reading from school .... Histo version I made....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:20 am I found inconsistencies in my calculating of DSL levels. Here is corrected version and added MTF to it.
This OCN (Ocean Theory) indicator seems to be more robust than the DSL triple jurik experiment.

An important factor that traders need to consider when choosing indicators is to overcome their own weaknesses. The common mistake that the average trader makes is: placing an order early. It is better to use this slightly more robust quality indicator.

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:48 pm DSL average.
List of 20 averages, full price options ,DSL levels, 3 state filtering for price,average value or both, MTF and alerts.
This is a superb indicator, thanks a lot kvak
I've an idea, would be possible to create a DSL Average filter in the same way Xard does in his candles indicator?
I't would be nice to have an option to paint the candles when two separate periods enter in agreement (and grey when not in agreement), I've attached a picture showing the setup.
I'm using a 200 DSL SMA and 9 DSL SMA on H1 EURUSD. Painting the candles would keep the charts clean.

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:28 pm Looking forward to adding PWMA to DSL-RSI(oma)-(alerts + arrows).
It is better if the signal line is made into a signal line "tape" like dsl cci smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows).
Had to do the fill a little different and added the pwma.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Milad8732, 太虚一毫, thomdel, alexm

jayjaytrader wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:00 am This is a superb indicator, thanks a lot kvak
I've an idea, would be possible to create a DSL Average filter in the same way Xard does in his candles indicator?
I't would be nice to have an option to paint the candles when two separate periods enter in agreement (and grey when not in agreement), I've attached a picture showing the setup.
I'm using a 200 DSL SMA and 9 DSL SMA on H1 EURUSD. Painting the candles would keep the charts clean.

Example.PNG
Hi...made according to your request.
First of this thing, I'm not a professional coder. I did as best I could, surely someone more experienced would make this indicator better and less complicated.
In indicator may choose 3 state of display, candles, lines or both. There is a separate choice for each case of average for prices, average type and levels.
Indicator have MTF, with AHTF and alert. Candles have autoadjust.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, josi, jayjaytrader, thomdel, muhammadfarooq, myrx

Moving AveragesRe: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

kvak wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:41 am Hi...made according to your request.
First of this thing, I'm not a professional coder. I did as best I could, surely someone more experienced would make this indicator better and less complicated.
In indicator may choose 3 state of display, candles, lines or both. There is a separate choice for each case of average for prices, average type and levels.
Indicator have MTF, with AHTF and alert. Candles have autoadjust.
Wow, thank you so much kvak, I really appreciate it!
I will definitely be implementing this indy in my algo :clap: