Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:57 pm the best
sudhindragk wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:14 pm We will buy it ...let us know the link? You will help him to get more business.
Guys, can you take it to PM or start another topic about it please? No selling stuff in Xard's thread, come on fellas! :yawn:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
josi, stond, Anacon, Skyold, ebi, LJC, LorenzoNexus
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

pacois wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:06 pm Ciao Braciola, leggi i tuoi post indietro,quando "piangevi disperato"..Buona vita.
I remember very well no need to read ,, that's why I never answered the indicator question I knew what would happen ,,, the memory is printed in my mind I just hope it belongs to the past ,, I don't know what matters ,, after months I answered telling the truth and doesn't seem to like it, better never tell the truth

sudhindragk wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:51 am Apologies Jimmy . Wont drag it further. Saw that Xard has got something better.
Thanks brother :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
sudhindragk
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

OK, This is me not being greedy booking Pip$ on a Golden Nugget Down move.
The Golden Nugget move is one of the few Active Incomes that I know of that generates more than Passive Income and it amazes me why no one has made a multi-Passive Income Scanner EA out of it.
Xard777

Update... 2nd Trade Down move and that is me finished for today.
Don't be greedy, be consistent. A little bit of meat off the bone every trading day.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
LorenzoNexus, Pauliz, LJC, humbatov, Skyold, Musashi, stond, Kev21, gamerredd, kowal81, marius_md, sudhindragk, Castle73, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world