Earn Profit without Risk using Self Healing EA for FREE -Download EA files here

Dear members of this thread,

I am an mql4 developer and i have been trying to develop a good forex expert advisor for making money on complete autopilot mode. And i am successful in that. After so many trials and failures, i learnt so much and come up with an amazing Forex Expert Advisor called as Self healing EA, Which i would like to share to everyone for FREE.

Here i am uploading the necessary files to start off with trading with my new software. Why i am sending it for FREE means, I want you to post your reviews in this thread, so that, many will get the benefit of it. They will decide to use or not based on your reviews in this .

Indicators : Keltner Channels , Heiken Ashi and RSI

time Frame : M30

Pairs : it should be opened in multiple pairs for best results , I recommend to use in minimum 10 pairs .

Minimum deposit : 1000 $

Run it on VPS for 24x7 :: Do not be upset if it makes more orders , it will manage all orders so efficiently.

It has 4 Modes :

1.Auto Trade Mode
2.Finisher Mode
3.Helper Mode
4.Break Mode

Download all EA files from here :bit.ly/SHEAfiles

Enjoy ! and Earn Profit from Forex Markets !
These users thanked the author keltnerfx for the post (total 2):
erynade, horizon202

Re: Earn Profit without Risk using Self Healing EA for FREE -Download EA files here

Ogee wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:58 pm but already posted free
lmafaaaoooo ogee u champ........... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

all the new commercial bums getting owned............ too much knowledge on dis forum!!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, erynade
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Earn Profit without Risk using Self Healing EA for FREE -Download EA files here

Ogee wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:58 pm but already posted free
Haha Ogee, you killed it :Rofl:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Ogee
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

keltnerfx wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:43 pm Dear members of this thread,

I am an mql4 developer and i have been trying to develop a good forex expert advisor for making money on complete autopilot mode. And i am successful in that. After so many trials and failures, i learnt so much and come up with an amazing Forex Expert Advisor called as Self healing EA, Which i would like to share to everyone for FREE.

Here i am uploading the necessary files to start off with trading with my new software. Why i am sending it for FREE means, I want you to post your reviews in this thread, so that, many will get the benefit of it. They will decide to use or not based on your reviews in this .

Indicators : Keltner Channels , Heiken Ashi and RSI

time Frame : M30

Pairs : it should be opened in multiple pairs for best results , I recommend to use in minimum 10 pairs .

Minimum deposit : 1000 $

Run it on VPS for 24x7 :: Do not be upset if it makes more orders , it will manage all orders so efficiently.

It has 4 Modes :

1.Auto Trade Mode
2.Finisher Mode
3.Helper Mode
4.Break Mode

Download all EA files from here :bit.ly/SHEAfiles

Enjoy ! and Earn Profit from Forex Markets !
thanks and will test on demo account

@KeltnerFX

Mate very generous of you to share something like this. Not many would have. So thank you.

Couple of questions for you...

1) Running some back testing in MT4 via the Testing program they provide and wanted to get a view on what parameters you have seen optimal results As it stands and given my relative inexperience, I have been using very wide parameters clearly encompassing a huge potential data set, which needless to say is taking my average laptop an age to work through...?

2) Are there any standout currency pairs for you in terms of performance using the robot? And will this work on other instruments such as index futures gold oil bitcoin etc...?

Probably very basic questions so apologies in advance and many thanks for your response!

Omar