Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:54 pm Thank you all, and as promised here are the tools,

For the strategy here is mine but there are several on this template

2019-05-05_142356.jpg

1) I'm looking for the trend thanks to the Heiken Ashi Parameter 188 so red only take the arrows down as in the picture

2019-05-05_143505.jpg

2) wait until the price uses the support resistance see picture.

2019-05-05_143845.jpg

3) If the'' Arrow with alert'' indicator gives a signal, WAIT for the farm candle and GOOOO on 5 minutes

!!!! ATTENTION BIG SUPPORT and RESISTANCE take a little time to change direction, 5 minutes may be weak I leave you to your luck ..
thank you

Plissken
Hey Plissken, i know this is an old post. Thanks for template. I was wondering if you tell me which indicator gives the yellow dots on the main chart and if possible attach it here

sue254 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:41 pm Hey Plissken, i know this is an old post. Thanks for template. I was wondering if you tell me which indicator gives the yellow dots on the main chart and if possible attach it here
Hi, the dots are the QMP Filter (posted in the OP)

An old trading system where you are looking to match the QMP on chart dots with the MACD_Platinum sub window dots (though setting have been changed and not being used that way in the Plissken post).
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
sue254

sue254 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:25 pm Would you know what settings were used in the OP, my QMP doesnt display any dots. thanks for quick reply Ogee
the settings in the OP pic are the defaults, you should be getting the dots.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
sue254, michaelB