Re: Binary option broker that you can trade inside of mt4?

It is broker but they have costume mt4 that you can trade it's under plugins on their website where you install it here is what it looks like

The payout is 75% on demo but what I like is the fact I can trade in mt4 what I was asking in this thread was if there are any other brokers like this one in binary option so I have more options to chose one with this feature as I cant seem to find any other broker.........
Attachments

syfer1987 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:51 pm It is broker but they have costume mt4 that you can trade it's under plugins on their website where you install it here is what it looks like
so its just a bridge so u can using mt4 to execute trades but for BO right............??

hmm never heard of that broker before tho :think: :think: :think:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

syfer1987 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:51 pm It is broker but they have costume mt4 that you can trade it's under plugins on their website where you install it here is what it looks like

The payout is 75% on demo but what I like is the fact I can trade in mt4 what I was asking in this thread was if there are any other brokers like this one in binary option so I have more options to chose one with this feature as I cant seem to find any other broker.........
Solidary market was other broker with that option but they close binary.