Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

amdudus wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:09 pm
Man!
Yes. That is so. I intensively filled in telegrams.
Since this information could not be posted on the site for obvious reasons.
Hello Amdudus, you can always post stuff in the private section bro? Here: The Vault - Private Forum.

I do miss your interesting files.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

amdudus wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:58 pm
1. The paid format is intended for members of the group who want to receive paid indicators, advisers, trading systems and strategies that are acquired by e-mail by email at various platforms (including MQL4 and MQL5).
In other posts, this technique has been successfully tested and, I think, was very
useful for many participants. Some differences in 2020:
- Membership funds are used to purchase Forex products;
- Paid products (indicators, trading systems, etc.) are also selected according to your wishes. Each member of the group can offer a product from the market, which in his opinion must be purchased.
The benefits for each of you are obvious. The bonuses for this post show
that each of the participants in 2018-2019 received more than 300 software products.
To participate in the group, it is enough to pay 25USD to one of the payment systems and provide an email address. You will receive mailings for at least one year (or two years, as it was before).
Payment systems:
PAYPAL banbagdu@gmail.com
SKRILL mygeres@gmail.com
PERFECT MONEY (USD) U 876 76 88
Payment Sent to banbagdu@gmail.com from khaledmohamed15r@gmail.com

[b]ZONE ACTION
ZONE ACTION -New non-ordinary trading direction (style). Actually, there is nothing absolutely new or unknown here; it is just that the accents are clearly placed on what works and what does not; what you need to know and be able to do, and what only hurts; which is highly effective, but which is only a waste of time and effort.
ZONE ACTION uses the best achievements of PRICE ACTION.
ZONE ACTION -all simple tried and tested methods of trading.
Here is the main The idea. It's in the name.
It doesn't just work, it works with unmatched effect.
[/b]
0.png

ZONE ACTION
There is no single trading system as a set of indicators. The latter play a secondary role.
It is important to understand the principle-PRICE "WALKS" BETWEEN KEY ZONES, BREAKING FROM THEM, DIVIDING FALSE BREAKTHROUGH AND BREAKTHROUGH. EQUALLY IMPORTANT WITH DIAGONALS.
This is where you need a statistical experience, practice.

ZONE ACTION
The first thought when meeting with the method was - "This cannot be, because it can never be."
The second thought was also not original - "Again, some kind of swindler" { {1}} Thousands of greedy, straight-walking creatures resembling Homo Sapiens from afar are looking for quick and very big money. They are frequent visitors to Forex. There can also be robots and indicators. I set myself and that's it! Manage to withdraw money only on time.
The main thing here is everything on the ball. I tried something, I threw it away. makes
small changes to existing indicators and advisors, and sells to the most desperate heads from the first group. The same as in a fairy tale - an endless story.
No, there are certainly outstanding masters, no dispute. Their work is worthy of reward. But most of them do everything for free. You know them, for example, Mladen, mrtools. Honor and praise .
But we're a little distracted.
To be continued.

ZONE ACTION
Where am I getting this? To recruit more in a group? Why? Earn money? Greed?
Isn't it possible for normal people to be given correct information? and an efficient way.
What in this case, do someone like me?
COPY AND PASTE.
COPY AND PASTE. YOURSELF IN THE BRAIN.
This is the laziest organ of the body.
To be continued.

ZONE ACTION
It's hard to believe that this simple template brought the original author tens, hundreds of thousands of dollars, or maybe more. (I'm not a cashier and I'm not used to counting other people's money). But the fact.
It's hard to believe that "raising the sun by hand" took place from the amount of 1.5 dollars. But the fact.
It's hard to believe, but the author did not seek to earn extra money on the sales of the method. But other people did it, realizing that they can make money on it.
It's hard to believe, but more than 10,000 people of Russian-speaking Forex got acquainted (downloaded) with the free part of the project.
1.png

ZONE ACTION
It took me about 8-9 months to study this material, but mainly to get rid of the false garbage accumulated in my head over the years. He strongly interfered and slowed down. It is not for nothing that Buddhists say that a vessel is valuable because it is empty.
But we know perfectly well from history that often false ideas captured the heads of hundreds of millions of people for many years. Suffice it to recall the ideology of communism or fascism.
In parallel, I selected 2-3 indicators that could facilitate the work.
It turned out to be a lot of little things that were not in the author's method.
At the end ends and the concept of ZONE ACTION appeared.
To be continued.

amdudus wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:49 pm
ZONE ACTION
It's hard to believe that this simple template brought the original author tens, hundreds of thousands of dollars, or maybe more. (I'm not a cashier and I'm not used to counting other people's money). But the fact.
It's hard to believe that "raising the sun by hand" took place from the amount of 1.5 dollars. But the fact.
It's hard to believe, but the author did not seek to earn extra money on the sales of the method. But other people did it, realizing that they can make money on it.
It's hard to believe, but more than 10,000 people of Russian-speaking Forex got acquainted (downloaded) with the free part of the project.
ANNA.zip
(292.49 KiB) Downloaded 176 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Happy to be a part of this community

15 Replies 4593 Views

by aizan, Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

15 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

11 Replies 3526 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. What trading system is this?

13 Replies 4719 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems

13 Replies

Return to “Commercial Services”

Users viewing this forum: BOLBAM, CommonCrawl [Bot], PetalBot [Bot] and 4 guests