LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:19 pm
Update XARDWORLD rev005

Again, you can change colors and sizes to suit in this version (just remember to save your template on any changes that you make).
Enjoy!
Xard777
This should run sweet (if you have lag problems try adding the indys one at a time and save your template).

Carlsberg don't do charts...
Thank you very much for your hard work! Could you show some screenshots with designated entry and exit points as an example for the update? It's hard for a beginner to figure it out. I would like to make fewer mistakes and check myself visually. Thank you!

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Just a reminder...

The Golden Nugget move (where the Red Dot is below the Open line & the Green Dot is Above the Open line).
Xard777

Update... Another Golden Nugget
Golden Nugget move.png
Golden Nugget 2.png
XARD's Almanac: Use Orange ZigZag/PerDot on 15m TF as Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

QuestionRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:03 pm
Just a reminder...

The Golden Nugget move (where the Red Dot is below the Open line & the Green Dot is Above the Open line).
Xard777

Update... Another Golden Nugget
Hi Xard, is it possible for you to mark the Golden Nuggets e.g. with a golden point and that we get an extra alert? I think that would be a good addition, especially if you have many charts open and trading different indices, forex pairs etc. Thank you very much! :) Best regards!

1. Similar Topics

1. 329 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4658 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1105 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: abdllh, ApOp, CommonCrawl [Bot], juantrader, lyo99, Meyson, Monoaldo, Musashi, TECHHDATE07 and 35 guests