Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:46 pm From message you like bo..and can you share your trade tips to others to get profit will be good.!
Yes man, the possibility of becoming millionare fast had drawn me into BO initially. I had left my PhD studies midway and decided to learn this. It has been a long difficult journey to reach to this point. Had to listen to lot of things from parents and relatives also.

My method for BO is purely geometric. And we know mt4 has issues with 1:1 scaling. Certain geometic patterns work 100% (even on 1 sec chart). There are many more patterns and my studies on it are not complete.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 2):
sal, blonde
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:05 pm Yes man, the possibility of becoming millionare fast had drawn me into BO initially. I had left my PhD studies midway and decided to learn this. It has been a long difficult journey to reach to this point. Had to listen to lot of things from parents and relatives also.

My method for BO is purely geometric. And we know mt4 has issues with 1:1 scaling. Certain geometic patterns work 100% (even on 1 sec chart). There are many more patterns and my studies on it are not complete.
binary options are pure mathematics, although geometry and its part, nevertheless, its use is difficult from the point of view of formalizing conditions, in my opinion it is more efficient to use patterns of anomalous nature, they can be expressed by a formula, sometimes quite simple
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
shaileshm

blonde wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:24 am binary options are pure mathematics, although geometry and its part, nevertheless, its use is difficult from the point of view of formalizing conditions, in my opinion it is more efficient to use patterns of anomalous nature, they can be expressed by a formula, sometimes quite simple
I have a feeling lot more people will be making money in forex (BO , spot or whatever) if they use a 1:1 scaled chart. Because its easy to decide whether things are trending over trending or under-trending just by a glance at the chart. Sometimes I wonder why many platforms dont allow a 1:1 scaling. Maybe there is a reason behind it.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:18 am yes it is.
for binary trading, its not the way to calculate.
you need to check the expiry time and days t0 rume
for example
1min chart , 2min expirty 5days -minimum
ang again check 1 to each days how much win % for a abve expiry
if you get 5 days more than 60% average whcih is good \
i do need to test this. how can do this with mt2 softsware..
i was impression that mt2 platfrom not give correct result in demo and iqption type time settings..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

I like to trade in EUR/USD ...
today 30 trades made so far
25 ITM & 5 OTM
83.33% WIN

i TESTED in LIive account with PULL BACK TRADES FOLLOW BY HI LOW & Stoch INDICATOR .
try
if expert coders can develop this startegy and arrows will be great.

tpl is in this page viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8474130
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Meyney
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi