Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Moving AveragesRe: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Good morning,
I'm Wolfgang, I live in Europe in Austria, thank you for being a member here. In the last few days I have looked at your homepage several times and read a number of reports and also looked at some of the indicators. I can only say "Congratulations" !! Thanks for being able to be there in advance. excuse my English

Best regards
wolfgang

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Hello Everyone

I am in the US and have been trading for a couple of years. I found this site while looking around for topics regarding BigE's Trading Made Simple. I'm so glad I stumbled upon Forex-Station. This site is another great example of the graciousness, humility and selflessness displayed in a large part of the trading community.

Great job and thank you!

Moving AveragesRe: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

DaveTrader wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:53 am Hello Everyone

I am in the US and have been trading for a couple of years. I found this site while looking around for topics regarding BigE's Trading Made Simple. I'm so glad I stumbled upon Forex-Station. This site is another great example of the graciousness, humility and selflessness displayed in a large part of the trading community.

Great job and thank you!
Welcome to the family bro. Big E was a legend 🙏

Hope our site helps and brings new ideas to your trading!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance