Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

The first picture is my roadmap (4HOUR or DAILY chart) to get a big overview. You can see the candlestick formations very well here.

I took the screenshots before I started writing the post. And when I took another look at the chart, the TP was already triggered.

Daily target of 25% ADR = 95 points achieved

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, kvak, gamerredd, Mustafa, LittleCaro, Musashi, optionhk, Andres128
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

I created a simple EXCEL template for the calculation.
Since I only trade indexes, you should try out whether it also works for the forex pairs and others.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, humbatov, Jimmy
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

QuestionRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:05 pm In this version I have gone with a Trend background which I believe is better.
I have added my BUY,SELL,CLOSE script as an expert which means that I am unable to run any MTF indy as it clashes on MT4 so the Dash has gone in this version. Seeing as how I am only trading the one instrument (US30) then the dash is not required. You can change the LOTSIZE = FUND/1'500 to 3'000, 6'000 or 10'000 or whatever amount to suit your trading requirement and it will auto increase/decrease the LOTSIZE accordingly depending on your winners/losers trading outcome. Again, I use it for US30 so you may have to change the settings say for Gold etc. I have also reduced the size of the semafors so that it all works OK on 1080 resolution say if you were using a surface pro tablet or the like. I will probably post this version in a week or two.
Xard777
please tell me, can I download the "BUY, SELL, CLOSE script" script for trading somewhere?

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:19 pm Update XARDWORLD rev005

Again, you can change colors and sizes to suit in this version (just remember to save your template on any changes that you make).
Enjoy!
Xard777
This should run sweet (if you have lag problems try adding the indys one at a time and save your template).

Carlsberg don't do charts...
Thank you very much for your hard work! Could you show some screenshots with designated entry and exit points as an example for the update? It's hard for a beginner to figure it out. I would like to make fewer mistakes and check myself visually. Thank you!

Just a reminder...

The Golden Nugget move (where the Red Dot is below the Open line & the Green Dot is Above the Open line).
Xard777

Update... Another Golden Nugget
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world