Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:12 am This is buttoned version of DSL jurik filter....and you can use the arrows up-down for switch between timeframes....
Test:
DSL jurik filter and Jurik filter (both button) draw exactly the same line.
Thank you, kvak, for your work!
I think it gives me a few new ideas to improve entries for continuation trades (which I was struggling with, especially in quick, strong trend moves).
(And although RplusT is totally correct that manually drawn trendlines can give you the best results, it is very time consuming - and sometimes impractical - to draw TLs for each pair you scan).
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 4):
kvak, Jimmy, erynade, Marktaylor58

kvak wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:28 am Jurik candles, same as JMA candles but MTF and Alerts added
hi kvak, its nice and great

please add JMA shift as your indicator Jurik Filter 1.02 AND please add alert Jurik Filter 1.02
i use your jurik candle and jurik filter 1.02 AHTF BT i'ts great great great and wonderfull
thankyou verymuch

profit regards
erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

DSL triple jurik filter.
Use the right prices for high, close and low, otherwise, the indicator will not work as it programmed.
Known bug in button in mtf,returns to the starting position . For now I dont know how to fix it.
Two version with button and withou it.
Indicator is MTF, have AHTF and alerts.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, thomdel, josi, Jimmy, A_5, Jedidiah, Marktaylor58

erynade wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:26 pm hi kvak, its nice and great

please add JMA shift as your indicator Jurik Filter 1.02 AND please add alert Jurik Filter 1.02

jma shift.png

i use your jurik candle and jurik filter 1.02 AHTF BT i'ts great great great and wonderfull

jma.png

thankyou verymuch

profit regards
erynade
Hi.
Jurik filter its not mine, Its from Mladen maybe Mrtools? I only add button...
Here is alert.
edit: found bug in MTF, pleas redownload.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, Andres128, thomdel, josi, erynade, RodrigoRT7