Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

whiplashtm wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:22 am Maybe something like this could work OK. Do you think the results would be very different? Could you add a signal line (with the different averages)?

And is the smoothing by default "EMA" in this indicator? If so could it also get the option to use the different smoothing averages?

I like how it behaves similar too Volatility Quality - probably because of the Stdev. calculation in it.

Thank you very much!

OMA channel candles + oma atr band on chart (shared by kvak): viewtopic.php?p=1295439418#p1295439418

Try here Momentum indicators

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:48 am Added mtf and arrows.

MHL average oscillator (mtf + arrows)
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=7980

Expect the teacher to modify MHL average oscillator (mtf + arrows).mq4: reduce the signal and improve the signal quality. That is, the arrow is displayed only when the angle is greater than 45 degrees or 135 degrees.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:41 pm Do you mean, make it editable in Meta Editor? :think:

Haha, Jeff you're an exception. We love your codes and your sharing heart.

I don't know man, would you honestly be okay if someone ripped one of your best codes and resold it for $299 and named it something shit like "bigbellyprophet.ex4"?

And it kept happening over and over again?

I reckon you'd EX4 your creations a bit from then on bro.
These days you have to spend $600 per head market campaign to get $300 revenue. So the indicator and EA business is dead.