Re: Identify This Indicator

Thanks for the info Roman, the answer that I got is that he bought it from another site.
It is his right to share information or not, nevertheless, posting screenshots with this indicator when you don't want to share information is not cool to say the least..and I am not the only one that got intrigued by this indicator.
Let's hope that the reverse engineering brainstorming works.

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:38 am Guys, Braciola719 paid for this indicator. It was made to order - for a fee. He hasn't shared it yet

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:38 am Guys, Braciola719 paid for this indicator. It was made to order - for a fee. He hasn't shared it yet
:think:

What is there to pay for? I don’t understand at all what idiot can pay for an indicator.
Learn to customize indicators for your trading and have at least two pleasures.
1. Believe that you can win in Forex.
2. Moral satisfaction, that you have invested your work in yourself.
;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
constbln
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Re: Can anybody identify these indicators please

Kevrob wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:13 pm Hallo fellow traders,
Can anybody identify these indicators for mt4? Regards kevrob
Hey mate, mods have moved your post into the right topic.

Which indicators?

PS: If you're having troubles posting photos, please see this guide: How to upload images & indicators on Forex-Station also please check out these common questions list, too: Directory of Forex How-To's.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

chris006 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:22 am Thanks for the info Roman, the answer that I got is that he bought it from another site.
It is his right to share information or not, nevertheless, posting screenshots with this indicator when you don't want to share information is not cool to say the least..and I am not the only one that got intrigued by this indicator.
Let's hope that the reverse engineering brainstorming works.
I totally agree👊