Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

whiplashtm wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:25 am Hi, I was wondering if "we" could get a subwindow with this vidya zone indicator and candlesticks. And that the candles can be colorcoded in the same manner as the different "channel candles" indicators (grey'd out inside the zone). As I'm allready using an onchart indicator, I wouldn't want to clutter it with another.

Much appreciated!
The candles would have to be done as objects, which would draw a lot of computer resources, one idea would be to add the vidya zone to value chart, but leave the value chart candles as is, anyway will look into doing it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
whiplashtm

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 am The candles would have to be done as objects, which would draw a lot of computer resources, one idea would be to add the vidya zone to value chart, but leave the value chart candles as is, anyway will look into doing it.
Maybe something like this could work OK. Do you think the results would be very different? Could you add a signal line (with the different averages)?

And is the smoothing by default "EMA" in this indicator? If so could it also get the option to use the different smoothing averages?

I like how it behaves similar too Volatility Quality - probably because of the Stdev. calculation in it.

Thank you very much!

OMA channel candles + oma atr band on chart (shared by kvak): viewtopic.php?p=1295439418#p1295439418