Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:28 pm Yeah, Josi, it's not bad.....but not good either. I always wonder why we would stick to indicators to make trading decisions. Don't get me wrong, I play a lot with them out of curiosity to see what's the actual result.
But then, I always get back to a few trendlines and some patience. Doesn't get better than that. It's relaxing and pins your mind to price action.
I hope Xard won't mind. I just want to show the underlying basics of PA trading. Maybe some will get the idea.

US30 TF 15m

Trendlines_1.JPG
This video is very similar to what you are showing in the image, the explanation is simple and easy to follow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTRYx93Npmw
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
optionhk, satyafx
nil desperandum

cvdm7756 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:26 pm Good Day Skyold,
Please could you let me know where you obtained your ADX Indicator which was shown on your last post.
I would really like to get a copy, it makes the signals plainer and easier to read.

I would really appreciate your help wuth this,

Regards
No problem.
Here you have.
viewtopic.php?p=1295414928#p1295414928
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
gamerredd, stond
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:38 pm Daily target of 25% ADR achieved = 112 points

Screenshot (215).png

UPDATE: Short explanation
- ZZ Line (orange) Bias short
- candles pink
- TMA (lime-crimson) red
- SMA (white line) short
- crossing of GB and TMA
Subwindow:
- WPR is pink
- ADX is red
========== SELL
TP at pivot point
Hey skyold,

may I ask you which WPR is that in your subwindow? I'm a little interested to try implement it into my template!

Thanks for your time sir.
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post:
satyafx
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

LorenzoNexus wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:34 pm Hey skyold,

may I ask you which WPR is that in your subwindow? I'm a little interested to try implement it into my template!

Thanks for your time sir.
It is COLOR STOCHASTIC
Set the slowing to 1 or 2 or what you want. The original wpr is too hectic and have not some other functions, what i want to have. viewtopic.php?p=1295433106#p1295433106

viewtopic.php?p=1295433263#p1295433263
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
LorenzoNexus, Musashi, satyafx
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:46 pm It is COLOR STOCHASTIC
Set the slowing to 1 or 2 or what you want. The original wpr is too hectic and have not some other functions, what i want to have.
Color Stochastic + mtf.ex4

viewtopic.php?p=1295433106#p1295433106

viewtopic.php?p=1295433263#p1295433263
May I ask you which settings do you use on this indy? default or others?
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

LorenzoNexus wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:24 am May I ask you which settings do you use on this indy? default or others?
I can only tell you the following:
Depending on which trading style you have and what you are trading, the settings change.
Since I generally don't use MTF, I play with the settings until it suits me.
You can definitely try the ratio K to D: 3:1 or 4:1 to start with.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
LorenzoNexus