const datetime &time[],
const double &open[],
const double &high[],
const double &low[],
const double &close[],
const long &tick_volume[],
const long &volume[],
const int &spread[])

So, the true/false button will be code???

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

xard777 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:01 pm Update XARDWORLD v7

You can change colors and sizes to suit in this version (just remember to save your template on any changes that you make)
Enjoy!
Xard777

Carlsberg don't do charts...
IS it possible to have on off buttons for the latest update ? i tried the buttons in the first post but some of the indicators have changed a bit and don't look the same.
or is it something I'm not doing correctly ??
any help would be appreciated :)

kvak wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:04 am Hi....
After several attempts it succeeded .
Maybe someone will find it useful :)

Triple jurik smooth button
viewtopic.php?t=8473841&p=1295429013#p1295429013

Your masterpiece Triple jurik smooth button indicator performs well in Europe and London's skyrocketing and plummeting markets. It can prompt the change of market direction quickly, sensitively and accurately!

(I asked Mr. mrtools to add MTF to it. He may not have seen my request and did not respond.)

Please add MTF to it. Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
navid110, vvFish

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:47 pm Triple jurik smooth button

Your masterpiece Triple jurik smooth button indicator performs well in Europe and London's skyrocketing and plummeting markets. It can prompt the change of market direction quickly, sensitively and accurately!

(I asked Mr. mrtools to add MTF to it. He may not have seen my request and did not respond.)

Hi...
It is not mine,when I remember correctly It is from Mladen
Coded for MT5 and kindly converted by Mrtools to MT4. I only add button and yes,this is my first time when I touch mql coding,so better say "copy & paste" :) MTF is still out of my skills,so better to ask Mrtools one more time...Sorry...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:47 pm Triple jurik smooth button

Try it out, best i can do for now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Milad8732, 太虚一毫, kvak, Jimmy, talaate, mr12323, A_5, vvFish, alexm, myrx

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:21 am Try it out, best i can do for now.
The teacher is of immense merit! Thanks a lot!

I think !Triple jurik smooth button (mtf) is the best main trend indicator.

Using MTF, the smooth period number can be changed to 8, 13, 21, 34, 55 and other numbers according to the trader's ideas.

Use !Triple jurik smooth button (mtf) as the main trend indicator, combined with 2-3 better other indicators, you can integrate a very good trading system (including long-term and short-term)!

The characteristics of this type of trading system are: if the order direction is correct, it will make money (this is nonsense); if the order direction is wrong, the error will be corrected at the best time! The so-called best time is to pay the least transaction cost.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jimmy

Recently kvak posted a button indicator and highlighted how to add the Button code. I've never coded anything but it motivated me to at least try before requesting help from one of this site's generous coders. My first (failed) attempt a few weeks ago resulted in a conversation with kvak which proved very helpful:
viewtopic.php?p=1295439755#p1295439755

I decided to give it another go, taking on board kvak's helpful advice. The result is a button on the Chandelier Exit indicator. It's not perfect but it works. I'm posting it, not just because it's a great indicator but to show you all that anyone can do this. A big thanks to kvak!

Edit: I noticed later that I had taken the Indicator Name out after getting a compile error so when you right-clicked there was no name on the indicator. I think I have fixed that. As a bonus, I've added alerts. They seem to work. Revised indicator attached.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 6):
kvak, Thangarasu, BOLBAM, 太虚一毫, Merylfx, Castle73