Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:27 pm Hi Jackson Doh.
In Step jurik exp in code is using int OnInit() section and code must be difrent.. Code u use try in indicator with int init() .Try this file and use it...
This code is not mine, shares with me with Tintep, member from FF. I have problem with my coding button , when I change timeframe or symbol, button switch to on-off.
He correct this code and share with me.
One more recommendation, search in google program DifMerge. It shows differences in files and you see whats will change in code. In this way I use code for alerts in DSL jurik from one indicator from Mrtools.

In step j histo, I dont know I changed only visible in separate windows and limits 0-1. Nothing in calculations...
translation via google translator, my english is not good.
kvak, Thank you so much for the indicator, that is brilliant. I've just loaded it to my charts and it works perfectly.
I will study your coding explanation and try to learn from it. I really am a complete beginner so it might take a little while.
I really appreciate you taking the time out to provide this reply.
Maybe others will start to see just how good the Step Jurik experiment indicator is. It is the main one that I use although the OMA one is also very good.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 2):
kvak, Marktaylor58

kvak wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:58 am Try it....if its work correctly.....it is my first time alert code.

This is a usage of the masterpiece DSL Jurik filter. Three DSL Jurik filters use close, high, low (or pr_haclose, pr_hahigh, pr_halow) to indicate the main trend. The accuracy is definitely better than Mr. Jimmy's 34 EMA!

Now expect the teacher to use an indicator to achieve such a function. That is, "Triple DSL Jurik filter" is produced.

Boundless merit!
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
kvak

IdeaRe: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:30 pm This is a usage of the masterpiece DSL Jurik filter. Three DSL Jurik filters use close, high, low (or pr_haclose, pr_hahigh, pr_halow) to indicate the main trend. The accuracy is definitely better than Mr. Jimmy's 34 EMA!

Now expect the teacher to use an indicator to achieve such a function. That is, "Triple DSL Jurik filter" is produced.

Boundless merit!
Great ideas 👍

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:30 pm This is a usage of the masterpiece DSL Jurik filter. Three DSL Jurik filters use close, high, low (or pr_haclose, pr_hahigh, pr_halow) to indicate the main trend. The accuracy is definitely better than Mr. Jimmy's 34 EMA!

Boundless merit!
Looking smooth as silk mate! Did you happen to try it with a Jurik Phase of 100.00? Does it overshoot? I ask because when I set Jurik Phase to -100.00 it lags a bit.

I want to try the 100.00 setting when I get home :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
太虚一毫
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎