NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kevrob wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:20 pm
Hey jimmy new to this site, trying to work out how to navigate my way around 👊
Haha, yeah there's a shitload of info but you'll get use to where things are.

Thanks for taking the time to look around and check out the topics. Always good to see another aussie on here :)
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:25 pm
Haha, yeah there's a shitload of info but you'll get use to where things are.

Thanks for taking the time to look around and check out the topics. Always good to see another aussie on here :)
I knew you are an Aussie cos you called me Big Kev lol. My goodness I never realised there are so many indicators. Wow.

cvdm7756 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:20 pm
Good Day Mr Tools,
Please could you attach an Alert with e-mail and Push notifications to the indicator. Your efforts would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Ultimate Arrows.mq4
Sorry that's a zigzag type indicator alerts would be of no use in an indicator like that.

thomdel wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:58 pm
@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

In case if you have mq4 file, then Request you to Please Add / Allow MA Input Param to this Indi : XU v3-Ribbon.
Right now it takes default 144 MA.

Thanks. Thank. Thanks.
Sorry don't have the source.

Hi, I was wondering if "we" could get a subwindow with this vidya zone indicator and candlesticks. And that the candles can be colorcoded in the same manner as the different "channel candles" indicators (grey'd out inside the zone). As I'm allready using an onchart indicator, I wouldn't want to clutter it with another.

Much appreciated!
Vidya_zone_2.mq4
(3.31 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Vidya Candles2.png

whiplashtm wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:25 am
Hi, I was wondering if "we" could get a subwindow with this vidya zone indicator and candlesticks. And that the candles can be colorcoded in the same manner as the different "channel candles" indicators (grey'd out inside the zone). As I'm allready using an onchart indicator, I wouldn't want to clutter it with another.

Much appreciated!
The candles would have to be done as objects, which would draw a lot of computer resources, one idea would be to add the vidya zone to value chart, but leave the value chart candles as is, anyway will look into doing it.

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 597 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3366 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4068 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”