Re: Jurik Volty MT4

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:11 pm :idea: mrtoolz i have idea............ :idea:

bcos u made this indi so good now............ can we please have option to display the jurik volty line as candlestick like ur squeeze channel bars do?? wonder how that would be like!!!!! :think: :think: :think: here is link to ur indy viewtopic.php?p=1295438572#p1295438572 it is what i am talking about

will be interesting visually................ oh yeah & pls ahtf mtf & dropdown style for the MTF 🙏🙏🙏

like josi jurik volty is one of my all time fave as well............... & can only be possible from forexstation

beneath is chart with ur bb squeeze vs jurik volty i thinks candle display can be quite nice
Can add the ahtf mtf with dropdown but the problem is with all the arrows and alerts would be too many iCustom call characters (63 max) would probably need to eliminate at least 2 bunches of the arrows and alerts, unless I can figure out a way around it.

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:40 am Can add the ahtf mtf with dropdown but the problem is with all the arrows and alerts would be too many iCustom call characters (63 max) would probably need to eliminate at least 2 bunches of the arrows and alerts, unless I can figure out a way around it.
thx for thinking about.......... now i understand why older mtf option is kept

never mind of ahtf mtf for now just candles?? Unless some arrow can be remove........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:42 pm thx for thinking about.......... now i understand why older mtf option is kept

never mind of ahtf mtf for now just candles?? Unless some arrow can be remove........
Was able to add the new mtf, will work on the candles tomorrow. If you get a chance could you explain exactly how you want the candles, they will have to be objects when used in the separate window.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, dmnik, alexm, phase1618, Geedygeedy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:09 pm Was able to add the new mtf, will work on the candles tomorrow. If you get a chance could you explain exactly how you want the candles, they will have to be objects when used in the separate window.
the mtf is monumental upgrade.............. thx 1000x to upgrade this legend piece of code

can we make the candles just like in this indicator of urs viewtopic.php?p=1295438572#p1295438572 the squeeze channel bars??
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈