Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:29 am Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert_Mod_Display
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Monitor_Mtf
One of FS pretty member "Pacois" altered it the way in back dates
a kind of dashboard
you needs both indicators for to work monitor ver (dashboard) - but for HA display only display ver is enough
posting both
thanks mntiwana and kvak

button added

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:27 am This is the first version with mtf.
Mr Tools,

I'm trying to incorporate this indicator into an EA; however, it does not appear to have buffers that signify the change from bullish to bearish and vice versa. If I'm wrong, I apologize but if not, would it be possible for you to add these buffers to this indicator. The .mq4 file would be a big help too!

Thank you!

pantera wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 am Mr Tools,

I'm trying to incorporate this indicator into an EA; however, it does not appear to have buffers that signify the change from bullish to bearish and vice versa. If I'm wrong, I apologize but if not, would it be possible for you to add these buffers to this indicator. The .mq4 file would be a big help too!

Thank you!
Don't think i have the source code for that one, but think if it has arrows and alerts buffer #6 would be the trend buffer where 1 = up trend and -1 = down trend, if not the buffer #2 < buffer #3 = up trend and down trend = buffer #2 > buffer #3. Hope that helps.

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:33 am Don't think i have the source code for that one, but think if it has arrows and alerts buffer #6 would be the trend buffer where 1 = up trend and -1 = down trend, if not the buffer #2 < buffer #3 = up trend and down trend = buffer #2 > buffer #3. Hope that helps.
Mr Tools,

Thank you for your advice. I tried the earlier version but had the same problem. Are the buffers in this version the same?

Thank you,

pantera wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 am Mr Tools,

Thank you!
Try!!
UpArrow = buffer 4
DnArrow = buffer 5

TrendUp = buffer 6 = val 1

TrendDn = buffer 6 = val -1