Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Anyone able to add a doji spotter function to the attached "Heiken_Ashi_AutoWidth" indicator, and fix the doji spotter code?

I have tried to tweak it but to no avail.

The existing doji-spotter indi's also have a weird anomaly where it will fail to update and or repaint. See picture below for an example. I loaded the doji spotter on top of the AutoWidth version and you can see how the doji spotter version gets stuck. It paints a doji and sometimes fails to update resulting in a false signal. When i reload the stuck doji will disappear.

FXSurf wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:27 am Anyone able to add a doji spotter function to the attached "Heiken_Ashi_AutoWidth" indicator, and fix the doji spotter code?

The existing doji-spotter indi's also have a weird anomaly where it will fail to update and or repaint. See picture below for an example. I loaded the doji spotter on top of the AutoWidth version and you can see how the doji spotter version gets stuck. It paints a doji and sometimes fails to update resulting in a false signal. When i reload the stuck doji will disappear.

Screenshot_21.png
private pm me and i can help you fix this.

FXSurf wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:27 am Anyone able to add a doji spotter function to the attached "Heiken_Ashi_AutoWidth" indicator, and fix the doji spotter code?

Screenshot_21.png
Not sure if this dojispotter is better or the same just with alerts? Try
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, FXSurf

syfer1987 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:33 am private pm me and i can help you fix this.
bahaahhaa the ol' "send me a pm" trick............. Why private msg huh??? u dont wanna post solution here.......... and contribute like everyone else???

fxsurf watch out dis guy he has zero thanks points lol............
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, FXSurf, myrelax82
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈