Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Transient Zones

Just an update ( I moved it here, thus not to cluster the "various indicators thread")
Doing well with the " !!xixi_tz_1_10(mtf)" Indicator mrtools was so kind to add mtf to it.

Below on the US30 this morning, even though the Asian Session is often pretty slow. Set the TZ to next higher TF. There's a lot more that could be done if it had an ID so more than on instance could be used. I hope mrtools might find a solution.

Put an 14 SMA on the chart and BBands set to 144 and deviation 1. Never did that before but works very well as a kind of "River" going with the flow.
Well, and the most important ones...1H, 4H and D1 candles leading the direction.
Added the JMA candles yesterday, but I'm not sure about those. At times I find them pretty deceiving.... :D

Here's the indicator......viewtopic.php?p=1295438897#p1295438897

And here some information I came across
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, mr12323, Mundu19

RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:23 pm Transient&Recurring Zones.pdf
Looks really interesting - I also tried xixi and JMA-candles yesterday, albeit on H1.
Both seem promising.
Maybe - once you have a bit more time on your hands, like over the weekend - you might want to share the complete setup for others to study it and compare it (under life conditions) to their own. Only if you think that's ok, of course...
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
RplusT

Using Banzai's Alma guppy BT and a lowpassfilter......He got also a template with two instances of the Alma Indicator. For more than one instance you need to set the "btn_text"to Alma1, 2,3 and so on.
Here is just one I played with. Some setting surprised me.
Adjust the setting as you like.

(added Auto MTF to the Indicator)
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
thomdel, TECHHDATE07, Mundu19, Banzai