NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr. Tools,

If possible, would you kindly add alerts and arrows to this great indicator! I would like alerts when the lines cross and when the lime green color appears in the bars and change back to grey. I guess it represents volume? Anyway, it's seems like a perfect fit for my system.

Thank you in advance for your knowledge and consideration!!!!!

P.S. Divergence would be a great addition, if not too much work. But the addition of alerts and arrows only would definitely awesome !!!!!!! Also, I couldn't find the mq4 file, but I believe you guys are the author of this file.
AbsoluteStrength averages (mtf).ex4
(136.11 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 12.06.06 AM.png

naluvs01 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:12 pm
Hi Mr. Tools,

If possible, would you kindly add alerts and arrows to this great indicator! I would like alerts when the lines cross and when the lime green color appears in the bars and change back to grey. I guess it represents volume? Anyway, it's seems like a perfect fit for my system.

P.S. Divergence would be a great addition, if not too much work. But the addition of alerts and arrows only would definitely awesome !!!!!!! Also, I couldn't find the mq4 file, but I believe you guys are the author of this file.
Check here Trend indicators

naluvs01 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:12 pm
Hi Mr. Tools,

The bars show trend slope change. So if the trend is gaining strength, green bars. If trend is losing strength gray. Its useful to know where in the trend you are and what risk management to use (full risk, half,etc whatever rules you've made for youself)

mrtools wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:52 am
Check here Trend indicators
Hello Mrtools.
Please I have a question. I trying made some DSL- discontinued signal line indicators. I understood the code in oscillators type, where is Zero but how it made in moving averages? I trying this check line code 147,148. It is that correct? Or there is other way? Please advise if it does not belong to matters that are not public .
sorry for English...via google translator :)
Have a nice day.
Indicator is ocn nma fast 2 from Mladen.
2021-07-19_234144.png
DSL ocn nma fast 2 test.ex4
(35.06 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
DSL ocn nma fast 2 test.mq4
(8.9 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

kvak wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:02 am
Hello Mrtools.
Please I have a question. I trying made some DSL- discontinued signal line indicators. I understood the code in oscillators type, where is Zero but how it made in moving averages? I trying this check line code 147,148. It is that correct? Or there is other way? Please advise if it does not belong to matters that are not public .
sorry for English...via google translator :)
Have a nice day.
Indicator is ocn nma fast 2 from Mladen.
Sorry not understanding what you're asking.

Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I've been searching a while for Trend Line break indicators and haven't found any, except this one. It seems to work well, although there are some errors. Can you kindly add push notifications and an option to turn off message alerts? Or if a trend line break indicator exist, that the user can set, I'd appreciate your help in leading me to it!

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, always!!!!!!!

P.S. And an option for closed candles only, if it's not in the code. I'm illiterate when it comes to reading................................MT4 code, that is!
TL UP - BO alert - AP - V3.mq4
(4.54 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
TL DOWN - BO alert - AP - V3.mq4
(4.55 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 8.14.00 PM.png

naluvs01 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:15 am
Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I've been searching a while for Trend Line break indicators and haven't found any, except this one. It seems to work well, although there are some errors. Can you kindly add push notifications and an option to turn off message alerts? Or if a trend line break indicator exist, that the user can set, I'd appreciate your help in leading me to it!

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, always!!!!!!!

P.S. And an option for closed candles only, if it's not in the code. I'm illiterate when it comes to reading................................MT4 code, that is!
Until I figure out how to add the alerts you can maybe try the indicator here Various indicators

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 596 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3366 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4067 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”