Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I updated my signature on this thread to give you a heads up on how to use the latest setup.
Based on community feedback I have made several changes to the setup to make it easier to use.
I will post an update later at the weekend.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:06 pm I updated my signature on this thread to give you a heads up on how to use the latest setup.
Based on community feedback I have made several changes to the setup to make it easier to use.
I will post an update later at the weekend.
Xard777
XARD, what a wonderful work you are giving us here ! Maybe only one small request which was already mentioned earlier by dave11: Could you also make this PANEL2 changeable in your new setup so that we can customize it individually according to the PIP size value for each broker ? I am looking forward to coming weekend !

XARD: I am not really a coder, just a cut n paste guy at best. You could ask mrtools if he can oblige you with your request as jimmy (the site owner) has a source copy of panel2.

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi,
I'm following this thread and forum since almost one year but this is my first post. I'd like to thank you Xard for sharing with us your setups, your ideas and instructions; you've done a great work for us.

I'll try to post some of my trades because I think it will be helpful for me and for others (I hope)

Right now I took this one on US30 (I entered twice and maybe went out a bit too early, but one hour before I was "burned" for not getting out in time.

May you all have good pips-days.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Lux.Zyph for the post (total 2):
ebi, Andrés49

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:16 am Will be posting this setup over the weekend
Xard777
i'm in.........
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 7):
kowal81, Musashi, oneking, ebi, stond, LorenzoNexus, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Update XARDWORLD rev005

Again, you can change colors and sizes to suit in this version (just remember to save your template on any changes that you make).
Enjoy!
Xard777
This should run sweet (if you have lag problems try adding the indys one at a time and save your template).

Carlsberg don't do charts...
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:19 pm Update XARDWORLD rev005
Thanks, for the upgrade.
The Goldband (T1MA Trend Setting) cannot be altered in
line width
shadow
colour
Not complaining, I just try to give feedback.

XARD: OOps! My Bad, I changed the T1MA code to make it smoother on the chart and totally forgot to add the extern commands back in prior to posting. I will amend it later as I am going out just now.

All good - just saying.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Musashi

josi wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:18 pm Thanks, for the upgrade.
The Goldband (T1MA Trend Setting) cannot be altered in
line width
shadow
colour
Not complaining, I just try to give feedback.

XARD: OOps! My Bad, I changed the T1MA code to make it smoother on the chart and totally forgot to add the extern commands back in prior to posting. I will amend it later as I am going out just now.

All good - just saying.
i was gonna mention the goldband was not able to be adjusted.......... but didn't wanna come across as complaining either........... 🥴🥴🥴 thx josi & xard update looks impeccable

XARD: Here is the amended indy...
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 8):
Pauliz, phillip123, 太虚一毫, Castle73, thomdel, Musashi, josi, happy_trader
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈