Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:47 am
After the second red dot you would sell either at the cross of the EMA line or when the candle changes colour. The green dot will move down with price so I would sell with green dot below. If however the price retraces up with a higher green dot than the previous green dot then I would be wary of a trend change.
Thanks for your help. Last question Then is correct: if I follow the analysis that you described for example in the 15 minute time frame, the buy or sell operation I would execute it in the 5 minute time frame, following the smaller time frames or I continue in the 15 minute time frame ??? This confuses me ... Thank you if you can answer me ...

Andres128 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:45 pm
Thanks for your help. Last question Then is correct: if I follow the analysis that you described for example in the 15 minute time frame, the buy or sell operation I would execute it in the 5 minute time frame, following the smaller time frames or I continue in the 15 minute time frame ??? This confuses me ... Thank you if you can answer me ...
Higher time frame gives a bias as to which way to trade, I then drop down to 5 or 1 minute, but that is me, there are no rules set in concrete. You need to find what suits you also, some like 1H charts.

Trade with the smallest possible lot size and see what works for you. Sorry if that is not what you want to hear but it is about what works best for you.

I updated my signature on this thread to give you a heads up on how to use the latest setup.
Based on community feedback I have made several changes to the setup to make it easier to use.
I will post an update later at the weekend.
Xard777
20200715 Thr S2.png
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

FourXXXX wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:47 am
After the second red dot you would sell either at the cross of the EMA line or when the candle changes colour. The green dot will move down with price so I would sell with green dot below. If however the price retraces up with a higher green dot than the previous green dot then I would be wary of a trend change.
this translation difficult to understand ,,

xard777 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:06 pm
I updated my signature on this thread to give you a heads up on how to use the latest setup.
Based on community feedback I have made several changes to the setup to make it easier to use.
I will post an update later at the weekend.
Xard777
XARD, what a wonderful work you are giving us here ! Maybe only one small request which was already mentioned earlier by dave11: Could you also make this PANEL2 changeable in your new setup so that we can customize it individually according to the PIP size value for each broker ? I am looking forward to coming weekend !

XARD: I am not really a coder, just a cut n paste guy at best. You could ask mrtools if he can oblige you with your request as jimmy (the site owner) has a source copy of panel2.

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi,
I'm following this thread and forum since almost one year but this is my first post. I'd like to thank you Xard for sharing with us your setups, your ideas and instructions; you've done a great work for us.

I'll try to post some of my trades because I think it will be helpful for me and for others (I hope)

Right now I took this one on US30 (I entered twice and maybe went out a bit too early, but one hour before I was "burned" for not getting out in time.

May you all have good pips-days.
US30M5.png

Will be posting this setup over the weekend
Xard777
20210716 Fri S2.png
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4081 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 12329 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”