Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi, need some to modify these indicators they are ADX,Fractals,vortex,parabolic_sar.
Here is what I want to be done
ADX
So for the, I would like a notification popup whenever the adx+ lines cross the adx- and adx- cross the adx+. The pop up should say adx then say line crossed and also it must say up or down based on the adx.
The white adx line I would like you to hide this.
The adx+ line should be green and adx- should be red.
In the setting of this, I would like to remove the adx period and change this adx smoothing to 1 and add DI Length with the number 5.
Hide the white adx line so set the colour to none.

Fractals
Convert to mq4.
change shape to diamond shape and make the diamond shape bigger on the chart.
The period needs to be set 3
I would make Fractals correct colour ie if uptrend I want dark green Fractals diamond shape to appear and its downtrend hen dark red diamond shape. I don’t like how the Fractals is configured for opposite so get around this we only need to change the colour, not the code.
By chage colour i mean the default colour is set red for green and green for red so all we will do is correct this so basically when its uptrend it will show the correct colour.

vortex _mtf+alerts+arrows_Line
I would like you to make the arrows false in the setting and change the period to 4.
change the darkskyblue to green.
Green for vi+ and vi- to be red.

parabolic_sar
Just need to convert to mq4

I hope some can do this for me i was struggling to do this myself as I'm not a coder.
The help would be muchly appreciated.

Cane someone please help me out.....Would like to add "Arrows size" to this code

void f0_1(int Ai_0, color Ai_4, int Ai_8, bool Ai_12) {
string Ls_16 = arrowsIdentifier + ":" + Time[Ai_0];
double Ld_24 = 3.0 * iATR(NULL, 0, 20, Ai_0) / 4.0;
ObjectCreate(Ls_16, OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[Ai_0], 0);
ObjectSet(Ls_16, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, Ai_8);
ObjectSet(Ls_16, OBJPROP_COLOR, Ai_4);

Hello MR tools , Malden and other pro coders below is idea of a indiactor if you guys can code its not exact like ict but its major thing is to find market break structure so we can find when shift is happen in market .
Hope you guys do this job as it can benefits most of traders who love to trade structures.

I also attached one indicator for HL you guys can simply modify it
These users thanked the author sixthsensetrading for the post:
sal

Hi,

I am looking for a 'Moving Average' indicator with the possibility of setting the deviation where an arrow appears every time the price exceeds it.

You can help me? thanks

I am attaching an image to clarify what I have in mind.

(I sincerely thank those who will be able to help me in the creation or to let me find an indicator that follows my simple idea.)
Attachments