Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:19 pm How often do you try this, Mello182?
And does anyone still fall for it?
viewtopic.php?p=1295438827#p1295438827
Don't know this indicator but chances are it is a classic repainter.
This is a very old story, but it looks like SSRC force indicator.
Originally it repainted badly, but the coder Leledc made a non-repainting version.
These users thanked the author wojtek for the post (total 2):
mello182, stond

wojtek wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:51 pm This is a very old story, but it looks like SSRC force indicator.
Originally it repainted badly, by the coder Leledc made a non-repainting version.Leledc-SsrcForceFinalNoRepaint.mq4
Thanks for your kind response Wojtek. I was also not sure whether it was repainting because the signals were so accurate. You just confirmed by doubts.

Thanks for attaching the non-repainting version too. Much appreciated. :thumbup:

oneking wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:51 am hey everybody
after the second dot appear I was waiting for candle's color to change, is it valid to enter when the green dot appear ?
After the second red dot you would sell either at the cross of the EMA line or when the candle changes colour. The green dot will move down with price so I would sell with green dot below. If however the price retraces up with a higher green dot than the previous green dot then I would be wary of a trend change.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
oneking, Andres128, gamerredd
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:47 am After the second red dot you would sell either at the cross of the EMA line or when the candle changes colour. The green dot will move down with price so I would sell with green dot below. If however the price retraces up with a higher green dot than the previous green dot then I would be wary of a trend change.
thank you for your answer
I didn't take this trade because the break happened after New york close

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:47 am After the second red dot you would sell either at the cross of the EMA line or when the candle changes colour. The green dot will move down with price so I would sell with green dot below. If however the price retraces up with a higher green dot than the previous green dot then I would be wary of a trend change.
Thanks for your help. Last question Then is correct: if I follow the analysis that you described for example in the 15 minute time frame, the buy or sell operation I would execute it in the 5 minute time frame, following the smaller time frames or I continue in the 15 minute time frame ??? This confuses me ... Thank you if you can answer me ...

Andres128 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:45 pm Thanks for your help. Last question Then is correct: if I follow the analysis that you described for example in the 15 minute time frame, the buy or sell operation I would execute it in the 5 minute time frame, following the smaller time frames or I continue in the 15 minute time frame ??? This confuses me ... Thank you if you can answer me ...
Higher time frame gives a bias as to which way to trade, I then drop down to 5 or 1 minute, but that is me, there are no rules set in concrete. You need to find what suits you also, some like 1H charts.

Trade with the smallest possible lot size and see what works for you. Sorry if that is not what you want to hear but it is about what works best for you.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Andres128, oneking
nil desperandum