NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

medotrader wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:37 am
mrtools could not catch it now on live markets so i ran it on the mt4 strategy tester here it is
Didn't notice it was changed to a separate window indicator, not understanding why someone would do that,when a simple 0 to 1 histo could easily be made.

Would love to have mladens "Dual Ulcer Index" indicator updated with newest prices and averages.

I also "discovered" an interesting interaction with moving averages attached to it (top sub-window). I don't know if this is a valid way of using it. But could I have the option to use different averages like this also? (+OMA and Jurik average if you can).

On top of that I would really really love to have a smoothing option, maybe just a simple ema or/and jurik smoothing.
I feel like I'm asking for to much here, please tell me if so.
dual_ulcer_index_alerts.mq4
(7.54 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
dual_ulcer_index_alerts.png

medotrader wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:06 pm
mrtools
yes sir i already asked you for that histo in my previous request but you are a busy man i get that anyhow would you fix the repainting issue ?
Made a histo for you and if i remember right you didn't like it becaue the signals were not like the repainting version, so really not sure what to do. The signals will never be like the repainting version.

mrtools
i thought that the difference in the signals was due difference in the method of calculations between the zones version and the other version as you previously explained didn't realize then that the zones version is repainting my bad.
anyway thank you sir you are great man doing great work for other people with nothing to gain so thank you.

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 596 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3366 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4067 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”