Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ironshirow wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:52 am Hei,
can you help me understand where I can find the source of this indicator?
It is called Envelope but it is not the same as the default one on Mt4.

I found it here: Please no outside links

I compared it to classic Envelope and it is completely different.

Thank you
Looks like it probable is a tma centered envelope, which recalculates/repaints.

Would love to have mladens "Dual Ulcer Index" indicator updated with newest prices and averages.

I also "discovered" an interesting interaction with moving averages attached to it (top sub-window). I don't know if this is a valid way of using it. But could I have the option to use different averages like this also? (+OMA and Jurik average if you can).

On top of that I would really really love to have a smoothing option, maybe just a simple ema or/and jurik smoothing.
I feel like I'm asking for to much here, please tell me if so.
These users thanked the author whiplashtm for the post:
euro_rapp

medotrader wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:06 pm mrtools
yes sir i already asked you for that histo in my previous request but you are a busy man i get that anyhow would you fix the repainting issue ?
Made a histo for you and if i remember right you didn't like it becaue the signals were not like the repainting version, so really not sure what to do. The signals will never be like the repainting version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
medotrader

mrtools
i thought that the difference in the signals was due difference in the method of calculations between the zones version and the other version as you previously explained didn't realize then that the zones version is repainting my bad.
anyway thank you sir you are great man doing great work for other people with nothing to gain so thank you.