Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:43 pm Quick Buy trade to 1st dot. Little trades all add up at the end of the trading day.
Xard777
Xard, please can you make these blue and red lines that shows on H4 to sync with the rest timeframes below up to M1? So when its seen in M1, it can be denoted that we've reached a highest high or lowest low or whatever the line represents. It can be used for exit I think?

Here it shows on H4, .

But on M15 it wasnt there at this point marked, but on H4 the blue line hit the semafor and price reversed, so I think if H4 lines shows on the rest timeframes, it will be genius... or maybe its just currency pairs suffering this? .

I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD IDEA, IF THESE SAME LINE ON H4 SYNC WITH THE LOWER TIMEFRAMES UP TO M1
Also, if it's possible, can you make an alert for when a H4 semafor reaches the blue or red line.. just curious..

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:19 pm How often do you try this, Mello182?
And does anyone still fall for it?
viewtopic.php?p=1295438827#p1295438827
I'm a newbie and just only trying to understand whether this is a reliable indicator or not. Also rather than to blindly follow it, I want to understand the concept behind it. I researched on internet and couldn't find any information on its background other than the file. Just want to understand if any experienced user used this indicator before.