Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:19 am If you look at D1 - price - at the moment - is stuck between EMA9+36: therefore the up-and-down-range, I think.
(US100 in contrast to that retraced to EMA9 on D1 and then shot up again.)
Yeah,, I see..

This was where I took the sell.. but it seems I'm gonna lose this one as it stands.. SL at 1822.08... but it looks like its making a move to go up..
Attachments

maroka wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:29 am This was where I took the sell.. but it seems I'm gonna lose this one as it stands.. SL at 1822.08... but it looks like its making a move to go up..
Well, there is strong resistance around 1817 - but price may indeed break out upwards at some stage (if you look at D1). With a bit of luck it won't do that just yet...
The good news - if it doesn't it may well retest the last low area around 1796.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:35 am Haha yup, that's it brother. So this month you're practising entries and exits, right?

Liking your charts and setups so far dude 👌
right.. especially exits.. if I dont succeed with the semafor exits, I'll stick with a TP value... e.g XU 30 pips per entry, us30 50, currency 15 to 20.. I always hit these values in a few... so might well just use them.

About the charts...I'm using the latest update
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
gamerredd