Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Xard777 has been posting strategies on TSD and also Forex Factory and MQL5 community since 2009 all of which could probably be made to work if coupled to basic trading knowledge that so many lack and want to bypass as it takes up time and is work and is boring.

This is why so many are just looking instead the THE indicator that will take all the work and decision making out of trading, fortunately no such indicator can exist.

A lot of what goes into the latter day strategies is trying to cover for the lack of basic understanding of markets and trading by newbies such as the importance of market forces/cycles, chart structure, candle patterns, order flow, supply and demand. The package of indicators attempts to cut down on the many basic mistakes newbies make repeatedly and could work for many if they think and act very carefully with basic simple rules and realistic goals.

Nice move on US500, WS30, US100 - but you had to be wide awake - especially on US100 (on WS30/US500 it was "simply" 2nd dot with a lot of patience.)
update: US100: and then back with a vengeance and up, up and away - wow

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:06 pm
Holy shit, you've made some nice profit there. Remember as Xard says don't be greedy. Take it!
Hehee.. yeah true.. take what you can and give nothing back eh..
But I'm still testing though.. I'll be working with a TP from next month when things gets serious..

maroka wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:11 am
Gold hasn't played well yet.. I don't understand this pattern,, looks like a bow and arrow...
If you look at D1 - price - at the moment - is stuck between EMA9+36: therefore the up-and-down-range, I think.
(US100 in contrast to that retraced to EMA9 on D1 and then shot up again. One starts to get that parabolic feel.)

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4081 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 12329 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”