Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

For 40 years, Moses led the Jews through the desert ...
Here we can see about the same ... Searching for the same set of indicators that were 2-3 years ago. Some indicators are added, others disappear (for a while, in order to reappear after a while). Such are the uncomplicated castling ...
And what changes in essence??? Absolutely nothing! The main quintessence is the idea with numbers 9, 36, 144 in MA periods and semaphores. This quintessence can be seen in Josi's setup. And this is how it looks...

Everything else that is present in the templates is tinsel, just for beauty and aesthetic perception, and in principle there is no sense in these arrows, channels, backgrounds.
One cooks the same porridge in a circle, the others sit with spoons, wait for the next portion and applaud noisily, completely forgetting that yesterday the porridge was the same ...
Good luck guys...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Andrés49

maroka wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:12 pm 2ND DOT WITH TR ENTRY
Greatly appreciated, the effort to show your TRUE trades, not a screenshot, including a small loss, nothing happens to show, an input and output image is worth a thousand words of crosses, colors, triangles etc. At least for me. I hope xard will do it some day, show his great entrances and perfect exits, all due respect, I'm excited.
And my opinion is that you learn a lot by showing a loss, a failure, don't worry, nobody will know you walking your dog down the street.
Tell me, all the above screenshots are from M1 too?
Post data: I take the opportunity to share a minimal xard template, for computers with few resources, refreshing cpus.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:08 pm For 40 years, Moses led the Jews through the desert ...
Here we can see about the same ... Searching for the same set of indicators that were 2-3 years ago. Some indicators are added, others disappear (for a while, in order to reappear after a while). Such are the uncomplicated castling ...
And what changes in essence??? Absolutely nothing! The main quintessence is the idea with numbers 9, 36, 144 in MA periods and semaphores. This quintessence can be seen in Josi's setup. And this is how it looks...

GBPCADH1.png

Everything else that is present in the templates is tinsel, just for beauty and aesthetic perception, and in principle there is no sense in these arrows, channels, backgrounds.
One cooks the same porridge in a circle, the others sit with spoons, wait for the next portion and applaud noisily, completely forgetting that yesterday the porridge was the same ...
Good luck guys...
So Xard has another 37 years of searching for something better than yesterdays Porridge? Fortunately, he is a patient man.
Attachments
nil desperandum

Andrés49 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:20 pm Greatly appreciated, the effort to show your TRUE trades, not a screenshot, including a small loss, nothing happens to show, an input and output image is worth a thousand words of crosses, colors, triangles etc. At least for me. I hope xard will do it some day, show his great entrances and perfect exits, all due respect, I'm excited.
And my opinion is that you learn a lot by showing a loss, a failure, don't worry, nobody will know you walking your dog down the street.
Tell me, all the above screenshots are from M1 too?
Post data: I take the opportunity to share a minimal xard template, for computers with few resources, refreshing cpus.
xard world v7.tpl
WELCOME..

YES, M1 AND M5 INCLUDED.
BUT I'M LOVING THE MARRIAGE BETWEEN M1 AND M15. SO I TAKE ENTRY IN M1 BASED ON M15 BIASE (JUST AS XARD POINTS IT OUT ON HIS SIGNATURE.

Xard777 has been posting strategies on TSD and also Forex Factory and MQL5 community since 2009 all of which could probably be made to work if coupled to basic trading knowledge that so many lack and want to bypass as it takes up time and is work and is boring.

This is why so many are just looking instead the THE indicator that will take all the work and decision making out of trading, fortunately no such indicator can exist.

A lot of what goes into the latter day strategies is trying to cover for the lack of basic understanding of markets and trading by newbies such as the importance of market forces/cycles, chart structure, candle patterns, order flow, supply and demand. The package of indicators attempts to cut down on the many basic mistakes newbies make repeatedly and could work for many if they think and act very carefully with basic simple rules and realistic goals.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Skyold