NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools
thanx for the swift response.
so if it's not much trouble could you fix some of the problems i mentioned with the zone version like making it a little lighter may be allow for changing histo bar thickness or loading more than one with different parameters on same chart ? ofcourse non repainting is essential.
again thank you thank you thank you.

mntiwana wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:58 am
MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - mtf alerts nmc
Alerts added
Dear Mrtool, Mtiwana - I am deleting the post because the problem is mis-assigned.

khtauon wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:07 am
I'm glad you enjoyed it. BTW yeah the look of this indicator is actually inspired by the BB Squeeze indicator. By adjusting the widths you mean the widths of the dots & the bar?

Edited: Added options to bulk adjust the widths of both the bars and the dots. Now also include a limit bar options so that it won't freeze your MT4 if you have too much historical data. (Forgot to include this option in the first upload)

MACD MTI2.jpg

MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.03.mq4
Do you have a version with sound, message, and push alerts?

Darks wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:03 am
This is a version of MACD that uses smooth algorithms library originally used in some MQL5 versions of various indicators. It provides some better smoothing options other than the basic four types. I thought it deserved an MT4 version.
Hello Darks, a great indicator you have here. Can I get the MT5 version. Thank you.

1. Similar Topics

1. EA for double PSAR, ADX, MACD, EMA

8 Replies 1333 Views

by schenkthetank42, Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:07 am in MT4 Indicators

8 Replies
    2. What are these indicators doing or made from?

1 Replies 2289 Views

by billbroch, Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am in MT4 Indicators

1 Replies
    3. Confirmation Indicators

10 Replies 1734 Views

by Johnson Kuria., Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am in MT5 Indicators

10 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”